You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

46 minutes ago, dylstar said:

This seems to be doing the rounds and they find it quite funny.....

City have decided to remove any images of Premier League titles from their team coach for Sunday because every time Liverpool get close to one, they bottle it.

In that case, we should stick a European Cup on each corner, and two on the half-way line.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Tory Noel has piped up saying he hopes that Sterling scores in front of the Kop and laughs at us for all the abuse he's allegedly got. Also says if we dont win the league this year we will never win it. His bellend brother is quite vocal about us as well every so often.

Contrast this with them about ten or more years ago when Noel used to say his favourite pub was in Liverpool (Ye Cracke off Hardman Street) and Liam even sang "Stop crying your heart out Milan" at a gig the night after Istanbul. 

Pair of bellends. Wish they would just meet up and kick the shit out of each other.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

We'll just have the three points then, the massive shithouses.

And you think it will be that easy?

16 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Tory Noel has piped up saying he hopes that Sterling scores in front of the Kop and laughs at us for all the abuse he's allegedly got. Also says if we dont win the league this year we will never win it. His bellend brother is quite vocal about us as well every so often.

Contrast this with them about ten or more years ago when Noel used to say his favourite pub was in Liverpool (Ye Cracke off Hardman Street) and Liam even sang "Stop crying your heart out Milan" at a gig the night after Istanbul. 

Pair of bellends. Wish they would just meet up and kick the shit out of each other.

Sterling has had plenty of stick to be fair. But it continues because it's clear it disrupts his performance. If he wasn't such a shit bag it would have stopped ages ago. 

9 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

His agent did him no favours when he wanted to leave. 

I think blaming the agent is easy. He joined us to be a money grabber at 14 or 15 years of age, he then threatened to leave when we wouldn't give him a path to 1st team games and the associated payrise, so we shouldn't have been surprised when he pushed his agent to get the best deal possible once he started playing. 

We've been too nice over this coach shit. Look at Klopp today, and yet that crank from the MEN still had a go at him.

Here's what happened that night. City were advised by the police to arrive two hours earlier to avoid it all, but they refused and insisted on going that route, at that time.

LFC also offered them an alternative. They suggested a different route that would see them arrive in the Centenary Car Park and not the Main Stand. They told City that this would mean the players had to walk across the pitch to get to the dressing room, and City refused.

So despite being offered two alternative options that would have allowed them a quiet journey in and to not have to run the gauntlet, the fuckers refused. Then they've cried about it ever since.

They're like the arrogant surfer who goes into the sea even though he knows there are sharks in the water, and then has the nerve to complain about being bitten in half. Or in City's case, having a toe nibbled.

Fucking cry babies.

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, dylstar said:

This seems to be doing the rounds and they find it quite funny.....

City have decided to remove any images of Premier League titles from their team coach for Sunday because every time Liverpool get close to one, they bottle it.

That's...not bad. 

2 minutes ago, dave u said:

We've been too nice over this coach shit. Look at Klopp today, and yet that crank from the MEN still had a go at him.

Here's what happened that night. City were advised by the police to arrive earlier to avoid it all, but refused and insisted on going that route, at that time.

LFC also offered them an alternative. They suggested a different route that would see them arrive in the Centenary Car Park and not the Main Stand. They told City that this would mean the players had to walk across the pitch to get to the dressing room, and City refused.

So despite being offered two alternative options that would have allowed them a quiet journey in and to not have to run the gauntlet, the fuckers refused. Then they've cried about it ever since.

They're like the arrogant surfer who goes into the sea even though he knows there are sharks in the water, and then has the nerve to complain about being bitten in half. Or in City's case, having a toe nibbled.

Fucking cry babies.

Dont let the facts get in the way of a good sob story. 

16 minutes ago, dave u said:

Here's what happened that night. City were advised by the police to arrive two hours earlier to avoid it all, but they refused and insisted on going that route, at that time.

Fucking cry babies.

Didnt they complain that the police leaked their route to the public as well?

3 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Bluemoon is easily the most vile forum you could ever visit. I mean GOT is more comedy and Red Cafe is mostly fans who recognise they are shite and their two biggest rivals are top class. Bluemoon is on a different level though.

I hope we save the hostility for the match. Last thing we want is to give these fuckers an excuse if we beat them.

Not that I’ve looked at it in years, but Red Issue was the worst I’ve ever seen. Just post after post of bile about Liverpool, their fans and the city. The sad fucks took their forum offline for about three days in a fit of pique after we beat Milan in Istanbul.

3 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Not that I’ve looked at it in years, but Red Issue was the worst I’ve ever seen. Just post after post of bile about Liverpool, their fans and the city. The sad fucks took their forum offline for about three days in a fit of pique after we beat Milan in Istanbul.

Hopefully when we win the league, they all take it offline for a few weeks.

• Upvote 1

Just been discussing whether I'd take a point if offered.

I said no, but then now that I'm thinking about it I realise that if you offered me two draws, one this weekend and one in the reverse fixture at the Etihad, I'd snap your hand off. Give me a guaranteed six point lead and then all the other teams to play with no chance for City to take points off us and I'm definitely taking that.

11 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I remember going to their forum late that night and it was closed with the words 'FUCK OFF!!' on the home page.

• Upvote 3