You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

4 hours ago, magicrat said:

In other news David Silva a big doubt for Sunday apparently. Make of it what you will .

I'll make of that he's not a doubt. 

12 minutes ago, an tha said:
Oliver ref for City game.

Atkinson nowhwere near VAR.

Good news.

I'm.hapoy with Oliver. But these days you're playing 2 refs with whichever dickhead they pick in stockley park. I'd put my money on it being Lee mason. 

9 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Oliver is fucking useless too but at least Atkinson isn't near it.

I don't think we have any good refs at the moment, but Oliver is the best of the lot imo. At least he has the balls to give decsions. He still gets some wrong, but I always feel he tries to ref the match and not the occasion and he tries to give an honest decision and not something to some new Mike Riley agenda. 

2 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I'll make of that he's not a doubt. 

I'm.hapoy with Oliver. But these days you're playing 2 refs with whichever dickhead they pick in stockley park. I'd put my money on it being Lee mason. 

I don't think we have any good refs at the moment, but Oliver is the best of the lot imo. At least he has the balls to give decsions. He still gets some wrong, but I always feel he tries to ref the match and not the occasion and he tries to give an honest decision and not something to some new Mike Riley agenda. 

It's Mike Dean on VAR.

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Really? He always seems to run the game against us.

Their midfield is very technical anyway so it's not like they'd be losing their one creative outlet and the alternatives to him are younger and run more. I don't know, I don't think it's a big deal for us or for them that he may not be available.

And maybe I'm forgetting but recently I don't recall him being impressive against us. In the past, yes, but not in the past few meetings.

5 hours ago, magicrat said:

In other news David Silva a big doubt for Sunday apparently. Make of it what you will .

The mind games have already started with the Sadio diving comments, expect a lot more bullshit before the weeks out. 

Klopp is too nice and honest for that shit. 

IMG-20191103-WA0027.jpg

Dear lord, city fans thinking guardiola is in Jurgen's head over the Mane comments! Yeah, like guardiola was soooooo much in Jurgen's head pep was the one to mention one of our players in a post match interview of their game.

If anyone is in anyone's head, Id say Sadio is kicking a fucking big yellow Nike ball around in guardiola's mind.

Saw it on Facebook earlier that since the start of last season, both sterling and sane had been booked thrice for diving and Salah and mane once each. 

And how are they managing to keep Bernardo Silva from being banned so long? He'd a 7 day extension that finished on Oct 28th yet we've heard nothing from the red shite fa!

Last season I felt that if we got more points out of the two City games than they did, we’d win the league. We got one and they won it.

This season I think pretty much the same, although if it were two draws then I’d still fancy our chances.

So far I can’t help but think we haven’t really got out of fourth gear, but we’re six points clear.

If/when we get into top gear, then we could get away and gone in half a dozen games and it would be great for that to start on Sunday and leave the baldy little bastard the Champions League to concentrate on.

Guest Pistonbroke

Unless the baldy bastard invests heavily in defenders in January they won't be winning the CL. We all know if he is given the funds he'll probably buy even more midfielders.