You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yes, he kicks people in the chest unnoticed every game he plays. He's just so sly, sneaky and snide about it that you've never noticed.

You could be on to something there.

One of the SNEAKIEST EVER!

...and I've been watching the game for 73 years.

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

How can Salah be a top import when he was such a miserable failure at Chelsea?

Was he a miserable failure or was he just dumped in the reserves by Mourinho and given the occasional bit part in the first team?

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Was he a miserable failure or was he just dumped in the reserves by Mourinho and given the occasional bit part in the first team?

Think you may be on to something with the second part of your question there. Would have been nice for some people to realize that as well at the time of his transfer to us.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

What are you on about?

Edit: I see you’re having a dig re my reservations about Salah prior to him signing. Get over it, you of all people should know that none of us are professional scouts.  I mean if we’d listened to you, Van Dijk would’ve been playing in sky blue you boring tit.

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

To be an import refers to his time outside of England. He was prolific at both Fiorentina and Roma. Personally, I think that meets the criteria for being a 'top import' rather than a handful of appearance for mourinho who only bought him to stop him coming here in the first place.

27 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

What are you on about?

Edit: I see you’re having a dig re my reservations about Salah prior to him signing. Get over it, you of all people should know that none of us are professional scouts.  I mean if we’d listened to you, Van Dijk would’ve been playing in sky blue you boring tit.

Not sure how you inferred all that from what I wrote but let it all out if it makes you feel good, I guess.

9 minutes ago, Arnaud said:

I never watch Ligue 1, except Brest  once in a while and a couple of games at the Parc des Princes . Stacks rules obviously. 

Classic politicking from Arnaud - denying interest in the position while praising the current incumbent.

He'll be the Ligue One Guy by next Tuesday.

• Upvote 6

32 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Stacks, you got you hands full w this Pepe debacle. If he doesn't come good we are thinking of promoting @Arnaud.

I don't mind other people on this forum coming in to analyze Ligue 1 as well as myself. I'm secure. But listen, guys miss on guys all the time. I'm not gonna stop doing what I do.

And regardless of the way Pépé's looking right now, schematics matter, that's all I'm gonna say. Emery is screwing me over, is basically what I'm saying. Blame him, not me.

10 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

It means the post I wrote about Salah wasn't specifically about you, princess, yet you took it that way. If it was about you I would've named you. Because that's what I do, I call people out, I make them accountable.

You’re just backtracking now. Who was it about then? Who else had reservations about Salah because of his failure at Chelsea?

8 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

You’re just backtracking now. Who was it about then? Who else had reservations about Salah because of his failure at Chelsea?

On the forum, in the media, opposing fans. It was a common, short-sighted point of view shared by loads of people. Some lady on the radio compared him to Cuadrado. So relax, not everything is about you.