You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

I had a glance at their blue moon forum, they’ve started a new thread on us now. The old one reached god knows how many pages, the new one is getting up but it’s just them being hateful and saying how much they hate us so a mod came on and said this thread is to talk about the Liverpool team, if you want to talk about how horrible the fans and club are make a new thread lmao. They hate us more than the “rags” now apparently. Small club syndrome has well and truly kicked it. Their inferiority complex is as plain as the nose on your face. Fuck them, they’re a rich mans coventry.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Angie81 said:

I had a glance at their blue moon forum, they’ve started a new thread on us now. The old one reached god knows how many pages, the new one is getting up but it’s just them being hateful and saying how much they hate us so a mod came on and said this thread is to talk about the Liverpool team, if you want to talk about how horrible the fans and club are make a new thread lmao. They hate us more than the “rags” now apparently. Small club syndrome has well and truly kicked it. Their inferiority complex is as plain as the nose on your face. Fuck them, they’re a rich mans coventry.

Spot on, that. Bitter small time bastards 

To say “I’m going to enjoy the meltdown when we win the league next season”, would be understatement of the century. Bring it on

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kop77 said:

some lad on bluemoon actually said this,when going on about our "European royalty banner"

"you dont hear Madrid calling themselves royalty" 

"REAL" Madrid,  ha ha fuckinghell 

As opposed to Fake Madrid, innit?

• Upvote 2

See that weird Thunderbird puppet lookalike and all round Tory sellout Noel Gallagher has gone quiet lately?

I thought he would have come out with some more of his top bantz what with calling us "weird and deluded" and "acting like the Queen Mother" oh and having two massive KFC's

Looks like Noel only likes on going on Talkshite with whale arse Alan Brazil when suits

8 minutes ago, Stickman said:

See that weird Thunderbird puppet lookalike and all round Tory sellout Noel Gallagher has gone quiet lately?

I thought he would have come out with some more of his top bantz what with calling us "weird and deluded" and "acting like the Queen Mother" oh and having two massive KFC's

Looks like Noel only likes on going on Talkshite with whale arse Alan Brazil when suits

Always hated that little cunt 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Stickman said:

The Gallaghers wake up every day wishing they were called Lennon and McCartney.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Butch said:

I used to go on there for a laugh but most of the posters are poison. Horrible stuff about us and not all of it footie related. Cunts. 

They’re a vile fan base. Especially about us. I think of them as a common person who lives on a council estate all their lives then they win the lottery/sell enough drugs, they move to a mansion on a posh estate. You just know they don’t belong there and they certainly don’t deserve it.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Angie81 said:

They’re a vile fan base. Especially about us. I think of them as a common person who lives on a council estate all their lives then they win the lottery/sell enough drugs, they move to a mansion on a posh estate. You just know they don’t belong there and they certainly don’t deserve it.

Summed them up nicely. 

16 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

You would say that. Dave has to drop the membership prices every time you post.

I genuinely paid my first ever subs on here by sending him a postal order with my username scribbled on the back because I didn’t have any internet banking or PayPal. That’s how common I am. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I genuinely paid my first ever subs on here by sending him a postal order with my username scribbled on the back because I didn’t have any internet banking or PayPal. That’s how common I am. 

Very disappointed that you didn’t hike to Anfield with a 2ltr cola bottle full of 2p’s and 1p’s and hand it to him in person.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Very disappointed that you didn’t hike to Anfield with a 2ltr cola bottle full of 2p’s and 1p’s and hand it to him in person.

Never tried cola until I was in my late twenties. Could never afford it. 

I’m having the mansion. All I’ve got to do now is buy a ticket. 

8 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

A common person from a council estate that wins the lottery doesn’t deserve to live in a mansion? I’m not having that analogy. 

I view them as being like Eric Cartman, frustrated that no-one will respect their authoriTAH. You even see it with Guardiola, enraged at anyone asking questions about how they're funded. When you are rich and successful beyond the dreams of avarice, all that's left to earn is respect. And you can't buy that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m on here so long I shipped him over a purse of salt and two sacks of seashells for my first sub. 

• Upvote 2