You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

Guest Bunk
2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

When someone said Bring Back Biscan they didn't mean you. 

Quality over quantity applies in your case.

Some interesting mob psychology at play here worthy of someone's open university dissertation.

I reckon Gaurdiola has tried to stoke the 'us against the world' stuff like Ferguson and Mourninho and Moyes.

They're a similar fanbase to the bitters though so when you focus their anger on an external tormentor - I.e the media and/or Liverpool. It manifests itself with interweb bile and sometimes physical loutish behaviour. Similar to trump and UKIP rallies as there's a similar IQ level at play.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Only dickwads like martin samuel think this dominance by city is 'good' for English football. Their being streets ahead of all teams except us and mega spending ability will stimulate teams to 'catch up' with city according to him.

How does samuel square that circle in France, Germany and Italy where PSG, Bayern and Juve have all won something like 6 ot 7 consecutive league titles (ok PSG might have lost one a few years back but you get the drift!), those clubs being streets ahead hasnt resulted in any club never mind clubs, being able to challenge them and each now dominates its own league.

But samuel will say it is great that city are so good and blame other clubs for not matching them, stupid fat bastard.

I'd love to know what really went down in the last few months. The media literally wrote nothing about the UEFA investigation, as soon as they were actually charged its basically a free for all, on the day they win the treble most journos have the equivalent of an astrix attached to their stories. If they have all been threatened, which seems highly likely, then they will come for them harder than they ever would have previously. 

Pep must be well pissed off, on his day of glory he finally has journos asking him horrible questions. Long may it continue.

Baldy bastard:

Asked if he had received any similar extra payments by a reporter from Associated Press, Guardiola fumed: “Do you know the question you’re asking me? Did I receive money for another situation, right now, today? Honestly, do you think I deserve to have this type of question, the day we won the treble, did I receive money? Are you accusing me of receiving money?”

He added: “I said yesterday, we are not guilty until it’s proven. This club makes a big step forward with the investment [we have made]. Can you do that without top players? No way. Money helps to buy the incredible players we have, yes.

“But [regarding the Uefa investigation] we wait, if we’re punished we accept it. But I listen to my chairman [Khaldoon al-Mubarak] and my CEO [Ferran Soriano], they give me the arguments for why we are under investigation and I trust them.

“They tell me we fair and we absolutely follow the rules, I believe them. If the opponents and contenders think it’s just about the money, it is OK.”

i will laugh my cock off if they ban these 

Fuck Pep, fuck Kompany and fuck that prick Sterling. Fuck the lot of them. Classless pricks.We have things they can only dream of having. Who says we can’t get 97 points again and beat these pricks. They’ll not be as hungry to win again next year and will be concentrating on the CL. It’s going to be oh so sweet when we beat these cunts. I want to win it next year when Pep is still in charge. I want to see them suffer. I want to see them implode. Also the small matter of us being in our second consecutive Champions League Final. That’s really got to grate ‘Pep’. He’ll be gone this time next year regardless. Nothing lasts forever

• Upvote 3

If you take liverpool away from this season and you can see why they feel threatened. Most of the rest of the league bar Spurs in small doses are a total joke. Without us they'd have had the whole shabang to themselves, from player awards to plaudits, while the rest of the league degenerated into varying degrees of chaos. 

10 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Lot’s of baldy shouts on here, I think I speak for other folically challenged posters here, why the baldy? Is it the only thing you can call the little prick? 

When is attacking a person for being bald going to be a hate crime?

#metoupe

Hair hair.