You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

I can't believe that one of the journalists didn't have the balls to challenge Guardiola over his non-apology. 

Just a simple "so do you think it's acce for your PLAYERS to sing about opposition fans getting assaulted, be it about Sean Cox or not, and to also champion the injury of a fellow professional footballer?" 

When we play these next, if the game is won, we need to start kicking them off the pitch for the last few minutes. 

I feel sorry for Sean Cox's relatives and the relatives of the people who died at Hillsborough. I think I would lose the plot and go on a stabbing spree if he was related to me or one of my family died at Hillsborough. Listening to that shite week in week out off total cunts who just pass it off as banter. 

Even the victims of Heysel just get used as a point scoring exercise by rival fans. The people who go on about it don't even know what happened. 

• Upvote 2

I’m going to a Quiz night tonight so I’m very pleased I’ll be able to miss all the hype if (and probably when) city win today. I’m another one who hasn’t seen any of their celebrations after the league win.

What makes me laugh is their fans pure steadfast refusal to accept any potential wrongdoing. They got a £400m sponsorship deal from Etihad Airlines when they had no fans outside of Manchester. Then three years into the deal they got paid £320m by Etijad Airlines again to extend it by 5 years. The stadium and all the training grounds have naming rights paid for by Etijad. The brother of City's owner is the Chairman of Etijad. 

2 minutes ago, Boss said:

What makes me laugh is their fans pure steadfast refusal to accept any potential wrongdoing. They got a £400m sponsorship deal from Etihad Airlines when they had no fans outside of Manchester. Then three years into the deal they got paid £320m by Etijad Airlines again to extend it by 5 years. The stadium and all the training grounds have naming rights paid for by Etijad. The brother of City's owner is the Chairman of Etijad. 

2 minutes ago, Boss said:

Mere conjecture and coincidence. Nothing to see here my man.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, torahboy said:

On Sky Arts there's a 1994 live performance of Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd. Probably another, but more acceptable, example of narcotic enhanced performance. 

Thanks for that I’ve just got brownie points from Mr Suzy for turning it over and Sky is letting me download the whole programme, marvellous this technology!

Just console yourselves with the thought that ALL of their seasons success will be obliterated when we pick up our SIXTH European cup in 2 weeks. 

It'll be all us for the rest of the summer and my fuck, will we revel in it and not let all the cunts forget it!

1 hour ago, Boss said:

You can expect a letter from their solicitors after listing these outrageous falsehoods.

Guest Bunk
2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I feel sorry for Sean Cox's relatives and the relatives of the people who died at Hillsborough. I think I would lose the plot and go on a stabbing spree if he was related to me or one of my family died at Hillsborough. Listening to that shite week in week out off total cunts who just pass it off as banter. 

Even the victims of Heysel just get used as a point scoring exercise by rival fans. The people who go on about it don't even know what happened. 

You want to stab people to compensate for other peoples loss, because? I can't get my head round that logic. 

1 minute ago, niallers said:

Just console yourselves with the thought that ALL of their seasons success will be obliterated when we pick up our SIXTH European cup in 2 weeks. 

It'll be all us for the rest of the summer and my fuck, will we revel in it and not let all the cunts forget it!

They’re ruining the game.  This has no bearing for me whether we win or lose in Madrid.  The inevitability of them is absolutely soul destroying.  They used to say you can’t buy success.  It was always bollocks and they are proving it.  I expect them to have 6 European Cups by 2030.

15 minutes ago, Bunk said:

You want to stab people to compensate for other peoples loss, because? I can't get my head round that logic. 

doesn't read like he's advocating stabbing to me; just that the bile victim's families have to experience might make a less sane person lose it. Troy's quite capable of explaining/ defending himself, though.

Just seen score.

Laughable.

Next season will be even worse as teams are going to be even more afraid of them.

All the moron fans of other clubs cheering them on this year are going to have to wake up soon and stop being turkeys voting for Christmas....these cunts, their cheating and domination will strangle the life out of the game.

Clubs fans are already having to pay a fortune to watch their teams be unable to force a corner or have a shot on goal against these - where is the joy in that?

They need stopping not fucking cheering on as they squeeze the life out of the game.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, The Guest said:

They’re ruining the game.  This has no bearing for me whether we win or lose in Madrid.  The inevitability of them is absolutely soul destroying.  They used to say you can’t buy success.  It was always bollocks and they are proving it.  I expect them to have 6 European Cups by 2030.

I'm not sure. They have pissed off the European establishment and eventually will piss off the English establishment. Eventually, it will level off. It might be when Pep fucks off and they have the inevitable problems of change of regime.

Anyhow, they are going nowhere any time soon, but then again neither are we. We have a magnificent team. We will chase them all the way next season and have a good shot of winning the league. I do think we have to get over 100 points next season though and that is a bit mental.