You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

Like the Wolves fans on Sunday.....really funny wasn't it cheering them on and mocking us.

Their club is trying to break into top 6 and then maybe even top 4 - lets see how funny they think it is if City decide to raid them for their best players this summer or next or even their manager when Guardiola does one.

Or when Wolves are pushing to break top 6 and they want to buy and City come along and blow them away with their wage offers/transfer fees.....lets see how funny it is then when suddenly their cheating affects them directly.

Let's see how funny Man Utd fans find it when their rebuild can't gather any momentum because they are seen as just not attractive enough compared to their neighbours.....  Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea watching the gap get bigger regardless of what they try....

Still they'll always have their bitches at Woodison cheering for them at least.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

They are. As Dave pointed out in his Wolves match report, part of me hopes Man City batter Watford in the FA Cup final.

Maybe they win all the domestic trophies for the next 5 years. If they've got every available domestic trophy boxed off, then maybe someone will pipe up? Probably not though. As long as it's not those scousers. 

That's how I feel usually with the cup final you root for the underdog but fuck that anymore first of all probably most Watford fans like fans of other clubs wanted City to win the league and secondly it will piss off Utd fans that City have achieved something they or no one else has.

I actually want them (if we can't in it) to scoop up every trophy going as they don't fucking enjoy it anyway it's pointless as it's all shadily bought and maybe the as you say the media in this country will eventually get a little bit bored with it all.

Hello Sheikh we have a bit of a problem here mate, we are about 200m shy of meeting FFP requirements again, what should we do?

Do not worry our kid, our kid has a massive airline, you know, the one that sponsors us. You know it has Sky digical and you can get bockles of champagne and that? Anyway I will get to the point as me melon is twisted. Our kid will send backdated dosh so we can fulfill our financial obligations. Fools gold if you will.

That’s great Sheikh, cheers.

No worries, no one steps on us. 

• Upvote 1

The key is not be the consequences of a one off ban - that wouldn’t do much - but if it opened the floodgates and stopped them from manipulating the game as they have done. One ban means little, but if they carry on and UEFA charge them again? See how they respond to multiple years outside of the Europe; eventually the Premier League would have to act too.

This depends entirely on how far UEFA are willing to pursue them.

If they ban them from europe they are basically saying they cheated their way to the league title, what loss in revenue would that be to LFC, think about it if we had won, it's in the 10's of millions & new supporters etc. We should sue the fuckers for lost revenue.

Remember that ditty from the united fans when they were half decent?

“We’ll do what we want, we’re Man Utd, we’ll do what we want”?

Wonder what they’re thinking now the noisy neighbours are doing exactly that.

Middle Eastern Oligarchs having a big dick contest at our expense.

Makes you want to throw up.

Had to laugh (maybe cry) at Dermot Gallagher on Sly Sports the other day when disscusing the Kompany- Salah tackle "at the time "I dint think it was a red card offence and most in the ground (City's ground) would have been shocked to have seen a red given". "Now with th benefit of hindsight I've looked at it agin I do think it's a red cared" . 
So it's taken Dermor five months to reach that decision ....Thank fuck he's not doing VAR

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Stickman said:

Had to laugh (maybe cry) at Dermot Gallagher on Sly Sports the other day when disscusing the Kompany- Salah tackle "at the time "I dint think it was a red card offence and most in the ground (City's ground) would have been shocked to have seen a red given". "Now with th benefit of hindsight I've looked at it agin I do think it's a red cared" . 
So it's taken Dermor five months to reach that decision ....Thank fuck he's not doing VAR

What a fucking dope.

On the footballing side, they'll surely try to alter their style a bit so that they might actually achieve something in Europe, which is where their owners really want to see success.

That and their main men like Kompany, Fernandinho and Aguero ageing might unravel a few threads domestically.

On 16/05/2019 at 10:44, Ronnie Whelan said:

If the Fa had given them a points deduction earlier in the season, then it would have made it magnificent. Us winning the league retrospectively would feel a bit hollow. 

Rightly or wrongly we were beaten by the better team this season. Their club, owners and clearly a lot of their players are a bunch of knobheads but they won the league by being a cracking side.

Still it would be funny as fuck I suppose.

They may get a points deduction next season though which could work out okay for us. Should UEFA give them a significant ban, then watch all these elite players fuck off.

As far as I know, there is no issue of them having broken the Premier League FFP rules, so I don't think there could be any points deduction in the league. 

All this talk of them being deducted points is just that talk it will never happen. To be honest I want to win the league in the moment of that euphoric joy ( ok I'd still take it ) .

What I want though is for them to be banned from Europe as it would show them up for the corrupt fuckers they are . And no matter what they've won or continue to win it would be tainted with that black cloud of cheats hanging over them. A bit like when Justin Gatlin won the World 100 meters, he jumped around  celebrating while everyone else didn't give a fuck .

7 minutes ago, DaveT said:

The PL are supposed to be investigating City..... https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47501423 .......but it's all gone suspiciously quiet. 

Don't want to sound like I have a chip on my shoulder but if you go on the BBC sports pages the three or four City articles regrading this are never open for comments nor is the City players singing.

Yet pretty much every Liverpool article is open day for every troll to put the boot in .