You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

Detestable cunts. Huge motivation to win the CL and shove their faces in it. They really are just a huge boil of puss on the arse of english footy. Total no class having cunts. Fuck Kompany too the fucking Mekon headed oaf. 

We'll probably get a statement from them re: the video along the lines of:

"Manchester City FC is fully cooperating in good faith with the ongoing investigation into recently released video footage. We see this as an opportunity to bring to an end the speculation resulting from the illegally hacked and stolen and out of context publication of City videos. These videos were stolen and misrepresented by individuals intent on damaging the club’s reputation and its commercial interests. Or both.

Manchester City’s players weren't even on this plane anyway and the accusations are entirely false, and comprehensive proof of this fact has been provided to UEFA, who've just got it in for us because our fans booed the Champions League anthem."

The irony of people saying these dodgy cunts 'saved' football from a self-sustaining team that plays attractive football. Oh, the humanity. 

What they really mean is it saved the 'bantz' about Liverpool and its recent lack of silverware. Cunts. 

Yeah. Not really arsed about this story anymore. If they want to continue to act like classless cunts and not issue an apologetic statement, but rather a statement which adopts the usual shithousery of "victims isn't about Hillsborough, typical moaning scousers" etc, etc, then that says all we need to know about them. 

Fuck it. We've got a fucking European Cup final to concentrate on instead. Something those nouveau riche, Wigan with a lottery win, artificial atmosphere creating, plastic flag waving, Koppaberg crying bus wankers have never had and hopefully never will. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Were their fans singing it straight after the Brighton game?

My stream from our match ended up having both on screen at the same time, and I couldn't make out which game the Allez Allez Allez was coming from. 

I deffo heard the Raheem Sterling one though, sad bastards. 

14 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

Apparently it's all just bantz innit? Lolz 

Yeah top bantz mate. Or the other one - where's your famous scouse sense of humour.

Basically 70% of the adult population in England is a cunt, I reckon. 

We'd better win the European Cup because I'm going to adopt a scorched earth policy on Twitter to every boring fucker. 

• Upvote 2

It's also worth noting that many of the City fans who are defending this and going on about "typical offended scousers" are likely the same people who were complaining when United players were videoed singing "why don't City fuck off home" after United's Europa League final, shortly after the MEN bombing and the inter-club solidarity after that attack. 

Never ceases to amaze me that the media let the word 'victim' when directed at us go unmentioned. If we utter the word 'Munich' we get roundly condemned by the very same media.

The people in the press box at grounds around the country must hear the 'victims' chant when we play yet all the sports writers, samuel, burt, ashton, bates, winter et al, all maintain an undignified silence. When is this going to be called out? Shameful.

It is not right that the Hillsbrough families and people affected by the tragedy should have to sit in stadiums and hear this filth, much less find a professional football club, champions of england no less and its staff have resorted to such behaviour.

It's a weird world isnt it? Resort to disgusting behaviour then point the finger of indignation at those we do complain and say that proves the 'victim' mentality.

Edited by dockers_strike
Fuckin furious
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

The best bit about football is all this tribal wank from all sides.

Life-affirming.

I think there's been a generational shift. I noticed it when Chelsea started to do well in the sense that these clubs attract people who aren't really that into footy, but use it as a tool to feel superior and aim derogatory abuse at others - almost as if they themselves have achieved something in life by choosing to support a footy club. 

I think it's been compounded by Twitter too and the general culture of 'us and them' and where all dialogue between the two is purely abusive. Read the same for Brexit and Donald Trump. 

A lot of modern fans now don't really care how their own club has performed beyond the desire to simply ram it down rival's throats.

I do genuinely reckon if we'd won the league  this year, nobody on here would be going over to Manc forums and posting shit, or singing songs about everton or the mancs or whatever else. I personally couldn't be arsed, and if we win the CL they'll be the last thing I think about. 

Fuck knows, maybe their winning feels empty because they know it's all been bought and paid for. Even their weired little American wrestling style event outside the ground looked pretty naff, it's like they don't even know how to celebrate. 

If we win the CL, I can't wait to see the aerial shots of both respecting parades and how they contrast. Ours will make theirs look like a wake for Bernard Manning. 

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

A lot of modern fans now don't really care how their own club has performed beyond the desire to simply ram it down rival's throats.

This line couldn't be more spot on. You can't just not like a team or a fanbase anymore (And this applies to us more than anyone). You have to completely go out of your way to be the most horrible prick ever. People can't dislike us without throwing shit in regards to Hillsborough, Heysel, unemployment and anything else the city or club has had to put up with in the past. A fan misbehaves in Barcelona, we're all scumbags and the video gets shared on every clickbait site in the world. A city fan throws a pint over Gary Neville the other day and nothing is made of it. It's getting very tiring. 

• Upvote 2

I listen to and quite enjoy Top Flight Time Machine - very little to do with football really - but I found it very striking when Sam Delaney who is a West Ham season ticket holder (and a self-confessed cunt, although funny) said quite seriously that 85% of going to football is winding up the opposition fans. I really really don’t get that at all.