You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

2 hours ago, an tha said:

Profeasional footballers singing a song that glories in fans being attacked, a fellow pro being injured and calling us "victims".

Classy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YourMCFC/status/1128273265603039232

The amount of real estate we have in their heads is crazy. Rent free. Their fans, their club, their players. They won, like calm down lads. Can you imagine how riled up you have to be as a player to sing a song like that about another club?

10 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

3 Stacks missing the point once again. 

I don't think many of us constantly fewm about Citeh like the blushite do about is.  As Dave said, just fuck em.

I'm saying they're obsessed with us, you idiot. Not that we're obsessed with them.

3 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Their response today referencing the below is telling:

“The implications are that either Manchester City’s good faith in the CFCB IC is misplaced or the CFCB IC process is being misrepresented by individuals intent on damaging the club’s reputation and its commercial interests. Or both.”

Basically, we’ll sue you for any loss of revenue we can claim to have suffered and can you afford to take the risk. Shades of TTIP about that; right or wrong morally, if it stops us earning money we will take you to court. And Fury’s legal wrangle with WADA which threatened to bankrupt them.

They probably leaked it themselves allegedly 

46 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Backhanders. And that is why they won’t get a CL ban either.

Not so sure myself. They were fined 50 million previously which isn't a small sum and have had squad size restrictions. Banning them would send a message that UEFA are serious and would help get a Spanish team into the finals again.

2 minutes ago, M_B said:

Not so sure myself. They were fined 50 million previously which isn't a small sum and have had squad size restrictions. Banning them would send a message that UEFA are serious and would help get a Spanish team into the finals again.

City can't even make the final, the useless cunts.

• Upvote 1

They can probably wangle out of the Sean Cox connotations but, either way, players giving it all the "victims" stuff (we know what it means, own it) and singing about a fellow player getting injured isn't really a great look... 

I'm sure Saint Raheem was interjection off camera though, telling them to stop as nasty words can hurt people and all that? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Mathewbet1 said:

If uefa ban them form next years CL, which is very likely by all accounts,  how can the fa stand aside and let them win the league by cheating.

It's the premier league rather than the FA I think. They need 2/3s majority to get anything done. 50 point deduction keeps Cardiff up, there is one vote, gets Arsenal into the champions league, that's 2 votes, wins us the league, that's 3 votes, gets Everton into Europe, ok I didn't think this one through.

• Upvote 2

I'm trying to figure out how to work their fan getting battered in Schalke and a subtle reference to Marc-Vivien Foe (which I can innocently protest wasn't actually about him if anybody gets upset about it) into the lyrics of one of their songs and tweet it to Salah so our players can sing it if we win the Champions League. 

I'm not really. But just imagine the fucking uproar if that happened? 

3 hours ago, Mathewbet1 said:

If uefa ban them form next years CL, which is very likely by all accounts,  how can the fa stand aside and let them win the league by cheating.

Was listening to a so called expert on this yesterday. Uefa questioned City on the Der Spiegel allegations, they weren't happy with the answers they gave so have started investigations, but it will be slow and thorough. They will be in next seasons Champs League, any ban would be for the following season. So Pep has only 1 season left to win it or I reckon he'll be off, if that's correct.

3 hours ago, M_B said:

37m was suspended.

Can anyone imagine Man City actually making it into one of our songs in any way for this to even become a possibility?

nottingham forest

everton

man united

inter milan

roma

barcelona

real madrid

arsenal

i cant think of any other teams we have in our songs, well at leas not songs that get an airing these days, so I can’t see it coming myself.

will never be a big club.