You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

55 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Was partly gutted about not having Ajax in the final as we all would have been singing YNWA. 

Yeah plus there would be very little trouble. I'm not going to Madrid but I can see it kicking off big style with Spurs fans. Both having huge numbers drinking a lot all day and the scouse ditties begin to come out from a few spurs fans and a few of our idiots react....hope i'm wrong. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Guest said:

The Chelsea thing is a really interesting case.  I’ve got to know a gang of lads from London quite well over the past 4/5 years.  Half of them are Chelsea fans the others support QPR, Watford, Spurs and Arsenal.  They’re all in their mid 20s and the Chelsea fans know nothing other than success really.  The thing I find weird is that most of the Chelsea fans brothers and dads all support different teams.  In the last year they’ve stopped watching football generally other than the big games.  It looks like the tap has been turned off for them.  Abramovich has fucked off and it looks like Hazard is about to as well.  They’ve got a transfer ban and in all likelihood a manager who will be looking for a payoff within the next 12 months.  It’s going to be interesting to see how they react to a continuous period of failure.  In all likelihood I think they will just not bother at all.

They actually don't really sound like real football fans to me at all,to be honest.

6 hours ago, The Guest said:

The Chelsea thing is a really interesting case.  I’ve got to know a gang of lads from London quite well over the past 4/5 years.  Half of them are Chelsea fans the others support QPR, Watford, Spurs and Arsenal.  They’re all in their mid 20s and the Chelsea fans know nothing other than success really.  The thing I find weird is that most of the Chelsea fans brothers and dads all support different teams.  In the last year they’ve stopped watching football generally other than the big games.  It looks like the tap has been turned off for them.  Abramovich has fucked off and it looks like Hazard is about to as well.  They’ve got a transfer ban and in all likelihood a manager who will be looking for a payoff within the next 12 months.  It’s going to be interesting to see how they react to a continuous period of failure.  In all likelihood I think they will just not bother at all.

Wouldn't take all that long before they were back to their early to mid 80's 12,000 average gates and early 90's 10,000 odd.

Both Gallaghers again - younger twat going on about playing a gig at Anfailed, older tory twat still bleating on about winning the league is letting him laugh about us 'having our moment' when we knocked them out the CL. That was 13 months ago you twat, fucking Spurs have knocked you out since then!

Horrible scruffy fuckers!

19 hours ago, The Guest said:

This chimes with my experience working down here, actually about two of the lads I know who 'support' them have a significant soft sport for Newcastle 'because, I liked them in the nighties', you just know they were wandering round with those brown ale tops. I've also found that a lot of new emigres to London tended to have Chelsea as their favourite team, especially among the Portuguese and Russian fraternity.

To be honest if they do go into a period of decline it couldn't happen to a nicer club, they are the absolute pits.

40 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Both Gallaghers again - younger twat going on about playing a gig at Anfailed, older tory twat still bleating on about winning the league is letting him laugh about us 'having our moment' when we knocked them out the CL. That was 13 months ago you twat, fucking Spurs have knocked you out since then!

Horrible scruffy fuckers!

They had their moment 25 years ago. A couple of decent riffs and the worst body of lyrics outside of Des'ree's "Life" really shouldn't make anyone take these giftless turds seriously.

• Upvote 3