You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

If city would have had to face the teams we had to play in Europe this season then we’d have pissed this league weeks ago.

no fucking way should those flat track shitbags be getting praised more than us for who we’ve had to face and still taking them to the last game of the season.

Pep knows this and he’ll be gone at the end of next season. 

Another manager that can only win when he's at the richest club in its league.

I'd like to see Mourinho and Slaphead facing off with a couple of skint clubs, with only Air Miles and Smarties to trade for players. Klopp did the hard yards with Mainz and to some extent Dortmund. I doubt the other two big time charlies could do it.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Just seen Lescott interviewed on Sky Sports News wearing a City training top, trackie top and beanie hat. Is he planning on doing a John Terry if they win it tomorrow? The bad blert.

Didnt he say no liverpool players would get into man citys team a few weeks back.

Assume he is trying to engineer himself as a club legend alongside Shaun Goater, to get on the City gravy train.

What happened to City fans being alright before the money came in? 

A lot of what's being said here is right, but there's only one team coming across as bitter in this thread. 

Come on... we're better than this 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Scrump said:

A lot of what's being said here is right, but there's only one team coming across as bitter in this thread. 

The one's who were around before the money are generally ok, they mostly appreciate how lucky they are to be where they are. My uncle has supported them for over 50 years and can't get over how much things have changed for them.

The Johnny come latelys are the problem same with any lottery winners.

• Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, Scrump said:

I live in Runcorn and have known about three City fans in my life, and two of them were from when i was in school which was over 30 years ago, so I can’t really vouch for City fans being alright. I remember being at Maine Road about 25 years ago and the coach we were on having several windows put in.

They get a good press because they had gates of around 30,000 when they got relegated to Division 3 (bollocks to that League 1 shite), but nobody is kissing Sunderland’s arses for getting similar crowds this season.

They're getting grief now because they’ve been acting like pricks and ignoring the blatant financial doping that’s taken them where they are, exactly the same as Chelsea.