You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

Has anyone seen the bitterness in the bluemoon forums? I stumbled across it yesterday. What the fk is wrong with them? As far as I'm concerned they aren't even our rivals. Look at this thread: https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/liverpool-2018-19.335013/page-283

Embarrassing.

Yeah, I noted it a month or two ago. Horrible little fuckers. The oil money has gone to their head. Small club, big money.

City used to be a decent group of supporters before the money and success affected them. I used to go to Maine Road occasionally when I was at university over there.

Sadly a significant proportion of their support has changed in a relatively short space of time. You'd think they'd remember it wasn't that long ago they were knocking around league one?

I'd suggest it's new money looking to establish a non existent rivalry plus they now view us as a threat.

Yeah, I noted it a month or two ago. Horrible little fuckers. The oil money has gone to their head. Small club, big money.

They really are. Some of the vile they come out is fucking disgusting. The thing is I just don't understand why - we have no beef with them.

They really are. Some of the vile they come out is fucking disgusting. The thing is I just don't understand why - we have no beef with them.

You'd think they'd be more concerned with Utd. Obviously see us as more of a threat, plus embarrassing them in the CL last season must be still hurting

Couldn't care less about them as a club to be honest. They are a small club by tradition and are pretty irrelevant beyond their current spending power. Like Everton they're defined more by what they're not rather than what they are - I.e their more successful neighbours.

That being said I've no great problem with them as a club. The few city fans I've known (older city fans it has to be said) are pretty sound.

Rule number one in England is hate scousers and obviously this equates to hate LFC. I read a lot of other forums and we are easily the most disliked club in the country on all of them. On arsenal forums plenty of their fans say they would happily see Spurs beat us and vice versa. Same on United and city forums.

The strangest thing is that the majority of these cunts on the city, United and Chelsea forums have never set foot in the country never mind their home ground. It’s like to fit in they know it’s the in thing to come out with all the old tired cliches about scousers despite the fact they’ve probably never met one.

Rule number one in England is hate scousers and obviously this equates to hate LFC. I read a lot of other forums and we are easily the most disliked club in the country on all of them. On arsenal forums plenty of their fans say they would happily see Spurs beat us and vice versa. Same on United and city forums.

The strangest thing is that the majority of these cunts on the city, United and Chelsea forums have never set foot in the country never mind their home ground. It’s like to fit in they know it’s the in thing to come out with all the old tired cliches about scousers despite the fact they’ve probably never met one.

It's a big jealousy thing. Wherever you go in Britain birds love Scousers and the blokes are shit scared unless there's a few of them. Go anywhere in the world and most people from places like st Helens and widn es when asked to describe where they're from will say 'near Liverpool'.
  • Upvote 2

Fucking hell.

Hard to say what they are now. Everton with more money, or United with less history.

I always find it funny when they bring up the European ban, they weren't even in division one for most of it let alone being near a European spot. That would be like it happening today and Aston Villa kicking off about it.

• Upvote 2

Has anyone seen the bitterness in the bluemoon forums? I stumbled across it yesterday. What the fk is wrong with them? As far as I'm concerned they aren't even our rivals. Look at this thread: https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/liverpool-2018-19.335013/page-283

Embarrassing.

Like Chelsea 10 years ago.
  • Upvote 1

Fucking hell.

Hard to say what they are now. Everton with more money, or United with less history.

I always find it funny when they bring up the European ban, they weren't even in division one for most of it let alone being near a European spot. That would be like it happening today and Aston Villa kicking off about it.

Easily Everton with more money. Even with their riches and recent success, they still have that ridiculous chip on their shoulder that comes from being the shite club in their city. 

It's a big jealousy thing. Wherever you go in Britain birds love Scousers and the blokes are shit scared unless there's a few of them. Go anywhere in the world and most people from places like st Helens and widn es when asked to describe where they're from will say 'near Liverpool'.

Go anywhere in this country and there’s always a sizeable minority of dick-heads, who for no apparent reason, dislike Scousers. Years of people being brainwashed by right wing media. It’s especially baffling in working class areas, but won’t change unless the working class, stop reading right wing news.

• Upvote 1

Go anywhere in this country and there’s always a sizeable minority of dick-heads, who for no apparent reason, dislike Scousers. Years of people being brainwashed by right wing media. It’s especially baffling in working class areas, but won’t change unless the working class, stop reading right wing news.

Fuck off, you scouse cunt.

Mad for it in the sunshiiine. Citeh!! Citeh!! Citeh!!

giphy.gif

I can vouch for the birds love scousers thing. Joined he navy at 17 and was a manager in a call centre for most of my 20's. Surprised I still have a cock to be honest. I've got two heads and look like toadfish off neighbours apparently. If I was a brummie I would still be a virgin.