You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Foxes 0 Sly Old Foxy Stoats 4 (Leicester Away 1/9/2018)

Bjornebye

Majestic football, from Captain Shithouse, there.

Gomez actually did well to retain possession there. Hendo clearly couldn't wait to get rid, but still, Van Dijk should have done better with the pass back. That angle also shows Alisson blatantly shoved over. At least he got to learn that he wont get away with shit like that in this league without the lesson costing us points.

Winning but not playing well. A positive for sure. Mane looks like the only one of the front three on top of his game. Which I'm happy with as I've got him for the league top scorer at 12/1. Gomez was excellent today as well. All the praise going VD's way recently, but I thought Gomez had a much better game today than his partner - who was still amazingly dominant. 

Bizarrely, I think the international break might help us a wee bit right now. 

Not heard it once. Clear foul, wasn’t it.

Put the same two players in the same situation in the exact same position, then reverse the roles.

Are we looking at the shove then? Not only is that 100% yes, red cards would be getting mentioned.

Just call it as you see it cunts. Fuck the narrative for once.

How we won that game I’ll never know, bullied from start to finish, dreadful performance, sort it the fuck out

Quite simple really, we have quality in areas they don’t, created better chances that we took, nullified them to one good shot and a goal from an error. Quality won.

• Upvote 2