You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Foxes 0 Sly Old Foxy Stoats 4 (Leicester Away 1/9/2018)

Bjornebye

Phew.

Not a good performance. Lots of sloppiness in possession, and Alisson needs to cut that shit out pronto. Can't even blame Achterburg for that one!

We were outmanned in midfield, but we had our own problems with the selection of Gini, Hendo and Milner as the midfield 3. A lot of people are saying we should only select one of Milner or Hendo and not both, but I think the real issue is having Gini and Hendo in there against sides that like to exert pressure from time to time.

Gini is better and quicker at turning and getting us moving up the pitch. He is also much more comfortable receiving the ball in tight spaces with opponents closing him down. Hendo STILL shits himself in those situations. Teams will see this and close him down even more to the point where we are a man short in midfield and under the cosh.

Our front 3 were all below their best again today, but the guys behind them didn't help at all. Midfield-wise, it's really looking like an either/or to select Milner and Hendo.

12 points out of 12, but plenty of things to work on and improve.

This all day long. Even with increased competition he has a great knack for being a MIA shithouse. He should not be anywhere near the starting midfield lineup.

Henderson was fucking shite. I think he's improved under Klopp but Fabinho is just a better footballer than he is and I also think Wijnaldum would be better than him as the holding player. 

Looking forward to seeing Keita and Fabinho start most games. A midfield of Wijnaldum, Henderson and Milner, predictably, wasn't very good.

Ace that we've got a back five that is genuinely pretty good (fuck up apart today, obviously) to withstand the pressure put on us by the midfield, at times, completely unable to control a football match.

Looking forward to seeing Keita and Fabinho start most games. A midfield of Wijnaldum, Henderson and Milner, predictably, wasn't very good.

Ace that we've got a back five that is genuinely pretty good (fuck up apart today, obviously) to withstand the pressure put on us by the midfield, at times, completely unable to control a football match.

Yup, god knows when that's going to be though when Fabinho can't even get on the bench ahead of a non-entity like Lallana.

Gomez and Allison has transformed the defence, huge upgrades on Lovren and Mignolet.

We've scrapped our way through this early period and 12 pts is a perfect return.

Now it really starts to get tough and the games come thick and fast and we have some really tough ones coming up

Fingers crossed the poxy international shite does not cost us injuries (why the fuck the shite is on when there has just been the world cup i don't know) and we use this platform we have created for ourselves and as we hit our stride keep picking up results

Our rivals all have problems with players not having pre seasons etc and we should be ready for them.

Bring it on.

• Upvote 1

Phew.

Not a good performance. Lots of sloppiness in possession, and Alisson needs to cut that shit out pronto. Can't even blame Achterburg for that one!

Too fucking right it's down to Achterberg.

Goalkeeping basics:dont diddly crap around imitating Messi, get the ball upfield or out of play

• Upvote 1

Henderson was fucking shite. I think he's improved under Klopp but Fabinho is just a better footballer than he is and I also think Wijnaldum would be better than him as the holding player.

Henderson has been alright in his substitute cameos, so I do think he deserved the start, I don't blame Klopp really.

He wasn't alright in the game he started though, so he deserves to be put on the subs bench again.

I think it's just a case of figuring out which Midfield partnerships work best, the way I see it we can put a nice big X against today's three.

Next time we'll try a different lineup and see what sticks.

For all we know Hendo, Fabinho, and Keita could be the best partnership in the league, won't find out til we try it though.