You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions League Draw 2018-19

liverpoolsno9

I'm still upset about PSG knocking us out of the cup winners cup in '97.

I've been waiting two thirds of my life for this, lets fucking twat the cunts.

If I remember correctly, in the round before the goalie was wearing trackie bottoms and looked like a scruff.

If I remember correctly, in the round before the goalie was wearing trackie bottoms and looked like a scruff.

Bernard Lama?

Gutting game that.

My first proper big European night at anfield that. Kop was bouncing. We should have got the 3rd. I had a soft spot for psg after that and it seemed like every other kid round ours had a psg top for the next year. I despise them now. Fucking oil wankers. I hope we destroy them. It will be tough over there though. That Mbappe was unreal in the world cup against Argentina. Scarily unreal.

Anyone remember the Sion games? Mental them. While Kop singing "Sion Sion Sion" at the end and all their fans singing "Liverpool". It was about 45:39 on aggregate or some shit.

• Upvote 1

Did you know young boys bern play at the Wankdorf stadium?

It sounds like a club set up by jimmy saville.

They really need to try and get sponsored by bein sports.

"Yes, we´re here live at the bein wankdorf stadium just waiting for the young boys to arrive"

The other goalie was worse, staying up all night on his PlayStation before playing the match like a drunk.

Ronaldo forward of the year ahead of Mo!! Fuck off!

FIFA and UEFA awards are bollocks nowadays anyway. They always look to give the main awards to Real Madrid or Barcelona players for one thing, and they put too much stock in whether those teams won anything that year. Individual player awards should prioritise the actual performance of the players rather than whether they won the league/CL/World Cup etc that year, because those are down to team efforts. FIFA gave the Ballon D'or to Brazilian Ronaldo in 2002. He'd done fuck-all at Inter before that year's World Cup because he'd been out injured, which he won and top scored in, and he then went to Real Madrid when he scored a few goals but looked far from his best. If he'd stayed at Inter, I doubt FIFA would have given him the award.

FIFA and UEFA awards are bollocks nowadays anyway. They always look to give the main awards to Real Madrid or Barcelona players for one thing, and they put too much stock in whether those teams won anything that year. Individual player awards should prioritise the actual performance of the players rather than whether they won the league/CL/World Cup etc that year, because those are down to team efforts. FIFA gave the Ballon D'or to Brazilian Ronaldo in 2002. He'd done fuck-all at Inter before that year's World Cup because he'd been out injured, which he won and top scored in, and he then went to Real Madrid when he scored a few goals but looked far from his best. If he'd stayed at Inter, I doubt FIFA would have given him the award.

To be fair he was unbelievable in the world cup that year. Pretty much won the world cup for Brazil on his own.

Footballing wise, not a bad draw. Getting Belgrade if they ban fans, then the shit they have and then Napoli away, which is like Kirkby on crystal meth, sort of says great draw, though we'll all die before the next round.

PS- why was Mo there if he ended up wining fuck all? Cunts who won something didn't even shop up!

Norrarsed. You obviously want to win it but being in the champions league is about the experience. I love playing the big teams. It doesn’t matter when it is. It makes it even better when we are fucking mustard as well because these teams turn up and don’t know what’s hit them.

• Upvote 1

My first proper big European night at anfield that. Kop was bouncing. We should have got the 3rd. I had a soft spot for psg after that and it seemed like every other kid round ours had a psg top for the next year. I despise them now. Fucking oil wankers. I hope we destroy them. It will be tough over there though. That Mbappe was unreal in the world cup against Argentina. Scarily unreal.

Anyone remember the Sion games? Mental them. While Kop singing "Sion Sion Sion" at the end and all their fans singing "Liverpool". It was about 45:39 on aggregate or some shit.

A couple of Paddy Berger belters in the ties if I remember correctly.