Quantcast
Minor things which stress you out - Page 4 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Section_31

Minor things which stress you out

I wrote a shitty email to the CEO of a charity I used to work for complaining they were paying these fuckers more than our care/support workers.

Think my card was marked after that.

There was a great prog on R4 yesterday about charities and how much money they raise v how effective they are. Worth a catch up.

There was a great prog on R4 yesterday about charities and how much money they raise v how effective they are. Worth a catch up.

I'd like to think certain health charities,eg Cancer,Heart,Alzheimers,Diabetes etc would be funding R and D rather than paying CEO's big salaries but I guess that's not always the case.

Two people trying to talk to me at the same time.

I look like a dog trying to follow a tennis match.

Don't get married and have children.....

My daughter talks to me while the TV is on, usually blasting kids shows. My wife simultaneously talks to me from the other room (walls don't exist in a woman's world), then gets ratty when I don't respond. It's usually around this time that I disappear for a 20 min shit just for some peace.

I'd like to think certain health charities,eg Cancer,Heart,Alzheimers,Diabetes etc would be funding R and D rather than paying CEO's big salaries but I guess that's not always the case.

It’s worth a listen, how people chose charities and whether those choices are driven by the best outcomes for those who they are supposed to help. Some charities are ace at raising money, but shit at spending it.

Cancer research have at least 5 on the board of directors and each earn over 6 figure incomes

They are also arseholes to deal with

When i was in hospital the other year my mum was phoning up amd cancel my payments for stuff. They initial refused to cancel my DD to them even though i was in a coma. Then they tried crying to her about how they needed the money when that didn't work. I would likely have started up again once well but they lost my money with that

It’s hardly ever the case mate.

Big charities are big business now.

When you spot something and say to whoever you are with "Look at that quick" and they take fucking ages to respond. Same goes when you ask a question ie; do you want mash or roasties and they take an age to respond. Wake the fuck up you empty headed widnes twat 

Why do I get the feeling this is a question you ask several times a week.

In fairness to the person your asking, its a tough answer when your firing it at them at breakfast......... 

I hate it when I get off too soon and notice a bus stop further up the road. It's particularly annoying when the bus then idles through traffic next to you in the world's slowest chase sequence. Everyone on the bus knows you got off too early, but you then have to pretend like you were going to head into a shop or something along the way.

Bus wankers

Wankers that get up and start queuing in the aisle to get off the train to work a good 5 minutes before the stop. It's usually the same blerts that spend the first 5 minutes walking up and down trying to find the perfect seat. It's only a 15 minute journey.

• Upvote 2

Waiting in at home for a parcel to be delivered. It boils my fucking piss.

Today I am at home, waiting in for a fucking parcel.

It'll come at 7pm.

When you're in a lift and someone is standing close to you, then everyone but the person who's standing close to you gets out, and you're both stuck next to each other.

When you say bye to someone and you then walk off in the same direction, would rather walk a thousand miles in the wrong direction than endure that.

• Upvote 3