You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Minor things which stress you out

Section_31

When you're sitting in the wrong seats in the pictures and think you've gotten away with it because the film has started, but people keep drifting in.

This fucks me off enormously on the train. Got a train a few weeks ago and basically our seats didn´t exist. Ticket fella just says sit wherever it doesn´t matter. So obviously I spend the rest of the two hour journey waiting for someone to turn up and say that we´re in their seats. 

• Upvote 2

People not ordering correctly in a restaurant, especially if there is a big group. Order drinks first, then in an orderly manner go one person at a time through what they want, then the person next to them orders. Do not give it full tourettes and shout out shit as soon as it enters your head.

• Upvote 1

People not ordering correctly in a restaurant, especially if there is a big group. Order drinks first, then in an orderly manner go one person at a time through what they want, then the person next to them orders. Do not give it full tourettes and shout out shit as soon as it enters your head.

People dividing up the bill too according to what they had. Stresses me out no end.
  • Upvote 3

People dividing up the bill too according to what they had. Stresses me out no end.

I go the other way. People who order the most expensive 3 courses then want the ones that only had a main to subsidise their meal.

I'm out with my mate and our partners tonight for a drink. They will have the most expensive ales and gins whilst my mrs is driving and will probably have 2 halves at most, our drinks a fiver theirs a tenner. I'll tell him we'll get our own drinks, he'll look at me as if i'm a tight twat. The reality is, its him expecting me to pay half of his night out.

• Upvote 2

When you spot something and say to whoever you are with "Look at that quick" and they take fucking ages to respond. Same goes when you ask a question ie; do you want mash or roasties and they take an age to respond. Wake the fuck up you empty headed widnes twat 

• Upvote 1

People I'm with looking at people we don't know. My Mrs tends to look at people for longer than I think is comfortably acceptable, such as someone on the table next to us who've just had their meal delivered. "Look at that that looks nice". "No."

• Upvote 2

People I'm with looking at people we don't know. My Mrs tends to look at people for longer than I think is comfortably acceptable, such as someone on the table next to us who've just had their meal delivered. "Look at that that looks nice". "No."

It's like this in reverse.

man-checking-out-other-woman-1-550x400.j

I go the other way. People who order the most expensive 3 courses then want the ones that only had a main to subsidise their meal.

I'm out with my mate and our partners tonight for a drink. They will have the most expensive ales and gins whilst my mrs is driving and will probably have 2 halves at most, our drinks a fiver theirs a tenner. I'll tell him we'll get our own drinks, he'll look at me as if i'm a tight twat. The reality is, its him expecting me to pay half of his night out.

I find there are two types of tight cunt and the above one is far worse. You get the type of person who is tight but they keep it to themselves. The worst they tend to get is splitting a bill when there will only be a few quid in it or they figure out exactly what they’ve had and throw that down which ends up meaning it’s the rest putting the tip in.

The other type have it down like a trained operation. They aren’t just tight, they want money out of everyone else as well. I’ve got mates I just refuse to get in a round with or split taxis with etc because of years of behaving like dickheads over money. They don’t try it on any more now unless they think I’m twatted.

The thing that stresses me out now is watching them pull the same stunts with unsuspecting victims. I usually spend the nights they appear out on training the newcomers on how to deal with them. Some of them listen. Some don’t and then are complaining a few weeks later how they paid for half their night and then they got out of the taxi and give them 2 quid in shrapnel. It’s mad how perfectly sound lads can turn into complete gobshites over money.

Getting swaps in packets of match attax for my 8 year old and struggling to get 100 clubs and golden limited editions. This will stress me out for the next 3 months. I iwll not be able to buy diesel or pints of milk in the garage without buying a load of packets for "him"

When you're sitting in the wrong seats in the pictures and think you've gotten away with it because the film has started, but people keep drifting in.

Felt that horror many a time, sadly done it in reverse when I've pre-booked and stressed that someone will be in my seats when I get there. The simple thought of asking them to move ringing in my head till I sit down.

This fucks me off enormously on the train. Got a train a few weeks ago and basically our seats didn´t exist. Ticket fella just says sit wherever it doesn´t matter. So obviously I spend the rest of the two hour journey waiting for someone to turn up and say that we´re in their seats. 

When Virgin (or whoever) don't put their reservation signs on until a couple of minutes before the train goes, you got there early when it was quiet, it's rammed when it leaves and you end up finding out that you're sitting in a reserved seat and there's nowhere else to sit.