You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Youtube Personality Cunts

Lee909

What is it with these pricks making millions by just acting the complete knob

These two twats 'boxing' tonight will get more than alot of top level boxers will ever see

This cunt

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45308014

18 year old gamer with a Mclaren sports car driving at high speed the wrong way down the motorway killing a woman and kid. Yet the headline is

YouTuber McSkillet among three dead in 'wrong way' crash

It wouldn't even be in the news unless it was him, now the headline reads that, rather than Youtuber causes fatal car crash by being a cunt

Fuck the lot of the pricks and its just leading to more and more entitled cunts thinking they are 'personalities'

• Upvote 1

Not sure the life of a woman and child can ever be compensated though

Well i am sure they can't.

That's my issue with these twats, much like alot of the college sports and trust fund kids, stars the believe they are untouchable and can do what they want. Too often is others who get fucked by them acting the cunt

Genuinely have never heard of the cunts, probably because nearly all of these Youtube knobheads bang on about gaming and make-up.

No i haven't heard of them either

I have watched a few of the games streaming from a games website when they are testing and playing games but its more of a gaming channel and i watch people who play and review the wargaming stuff i like as im interested in the games. But none act like these twats.

Look at one of the cunts boxing. A few months back decides its a good idea to take a camera and video bodies in a wood in Japan that is a well known hot spot for suicides. This is the issue they all go further and further for more views

What is it with these pricks making millions by just acting the complete knob

These two twats 'boxing' tonight will get more than alot of top level boxers will ever see

This cunt

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45308014

18 year old gamer with a Mclaren sports car driving at high speed the wrong way down the motorway killing a woman and kid. Yet the headline is YouTuber McSkillet among three dead in 'wrong way' crash

It wouldn't even be in the news unless it was him, now the headline reads that, rather than Youtuber causes fatal car crash by being a cunt

Fuck the lot of the pricks and its just leading to more and more entitled cunts thinking they are 'personalities'

Even our local paper spent the first half of their coverage on the dickhead. Second part is about the family he killed.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-fatal-follow-20180824-story,amp.html

That freeway is always packed during rush hour.

That Carroll Canyon exit he apparently took to get onto the 805 the wrong way is one up from my work exit. And if it's where I'm thinking it's a long on ramp to be going the wrong way.

He's 18, done a few videos, made a ton cash and then thrown his toys out the pram when he couldn't keep earning the cash. Twat.

Ruin your life by all means, but now you've taken out another family too? Cunt.

Correction: was 18.

It's a sad state of affairs on Youtube. It's not a bad thing that anyone can produce content as a full-time occupation and get fame and recognition from it, it's totally fair enough.

The problem is that Youtube has an overwhelming demographic of children who are extremely easy to please, so the most famous Youtubers are the ones who cater to these kids and the content is extremely obnoxious and terrible as a result. 

I dare anyone to try to watch a Logan Paul Vlog or anyone similar, and they are a dime-a-dozen on Youtube. You'll want to turn it off within 10 seconds. Completely unwatchable to anyone above the age of 16 or that has a relatively developed brain. 

These two lads who had that fight are just lads with an idea to create a massive stream of income using a tool that orettt much any cunt can use. People complain about money and stuff but there are more ways these days to get cash than ever before. These youtube kids are creaming it by not really having much talent, Just a good work ethic and fairly decent ideas. I say fair play to them. It kind of makes me feel good that i could potentially start a YouTube channel and build it up with content and make shit loads of cash.

The bin lids watch FGTV and some prick called Dan TDM, all of them millionaires for being annoying bells.

What's the world coming to?

Aye, I know of that Dan TDM. One of mine used to watch him playing Minecraft all the time, which is pretty much all he does on his channel. I stumbled upon an online article about him a few months ago which said he’d made about £12m through it. Mind boggling.

Some guy does a vlog which is pretty much him filming himself going about his day. Then he pops it up on YouTube, it gets millions of hits and gets a nice bit of cash. Mad innit.

Read somewhere that the boxing match sold 880m PPV @ $10 a pop.