Quantcast
January 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 98 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
AngryofTuebrook

January 2019 Transfer Thread

That Frenkie De Jong story about him wanting a move to Man City, but City refused to pay the wages is true apparently. 

Chelsea have rejected Hudson Odoi's transfer request and have said he's not leaving.

Parades has signed for PSG for £35m.

Poor Rafa is trying to loan a Greek midfielder from Benfica called Samaris.

1 hour ago, Josef Svejk said:

When I was a kid, I was playing hockey in my granny's garden. Stick slipped out of my hands and went straight through her bathroom window. So I went in to collect all the glass up and pretend I was none the wiser.

Didn't work...

I remember in school the classrooms along one wall were so big that the frames were only around the edges and there were literally none in the middle. Probably a good 10 meters high and 20 meters wide. A football was kicked so inaccurately that it hit bang in the center of the window and literally all the glass of the whole window caved into the room. A teacher was actually sitting at his desk working and he jumped out of his chair as the crash was so loud. 

Now that's a bad window.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

See Arsenal are close to getting Denis Suarez from Barcelona.

Just what they need.

I like him think he'd be a good squad player for us...huge upgrade on Lallana.

Just now, Shooter in the Motor said:

I don't think there is a thread of that title. Interesting...

Catholics only. It could be a great thread...

45 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I'm still gutted that we didn't go in for this Polish lad. 

He's boss. 

Can't see the link, is that Piatek? He looks very, very good in pretty much every aspect. Grabbing him while letting go of an aging Higuain looks like a phenomenal move by Milan.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Can't see the link, is that Piatek? He looks very, very good in pretty much every aspect. Grabbing him while letting go of an aging Higuain looks like a phenomenal move by Milan.

It is. 

Just sign a world class no 10, preferrably with the ability to shoot from distance. Our team are crying out for it. 

1 hour ago, Grinch said:

Chillwell is some player if he plays like that most weeks.   Looks to have it all. 

I remember people were criticizing the transfer committee when we were linked with him. Good times. Didn't end too badly for us at the position but still. 

Klopp has said: "Only in football do we expect replacements if somebody breaks their leg. It makes no sense."

Er, no. I think you'll find the overwhelming majority of businesses in all walks of life will hire staff, at least on a temporary basis, to cover for staff who are indisposed for a lengthy period.