Quantcast
January 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 95 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
AngryofTuebrook

January 2019 Transfer Thread

I'd keep him another season regardless of the title. His experience is invaluable, I bet he is boss for the young lads to have round and he can still play fucking brilliant. Plus he is versatile. I can't see Andy Robbo replacing him on the Nivea adverts either. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'd keep him another season regardless of the title. His experience is invaluable, I bet he is boss for the young lads to have round and he can still play fucking brilliant. Plus he is versatile. I can't see Andy Robbo replacing him on the Nivea adverts either. 

Robbo wouldn't wear Nivea. He just has a quick swill in gasoline and he's good to go.

• Upvote 2

#Liverpool has opened talks for Sandro #Tonali. Reds scout has watched him in #BresciaSpezia today. Cellino wants for the young midfielder (born in 2000) €35M. Roma, Juventus, Milan and Inter also heavily interested for the next season. #transfers #LFC

BREAKING NEWS

Paris Saint-Germain have this evening tabled a  £21.5m bid for Everton midfielder Idrissa Gueye.

Sky Sports News understands the player is keen to make the move to the French  champions. However the Merseyside club say the 29-year old is not for sale and are expected to turn down PSG’s offer.

The Senegal international has played a leading role in Everton’s midfield since arriving two and a half years ago for £7m from Aston Villa.

With just four days left of the January Transfer Window, it’s thought PSG could come back to test Everton’s resolve with an increased offer to try to secure a move

On 1/26/2019 at 4:46 PM, Shooter in the Motor said:

Controversial former Leeds owner Massimo Cellino says Brescia have been contacted by Liverpool over a move for midfielder Sandro Tonali.

Tonali, who has been labelled ‘the next Andrea Pirlo’, has been attracting plenty of interest this season and was recently called into Roberto Mancini’s senior Italian squad.

It was recently reported that Chelsea and Manchester City are likely to be the only two clubs willing to meet the new €40million asking price for Tonali.

The two Premier League clubs, along with Inter Milan and Juventus, have been strongly linked with the midfielder, with Gazzetta dello Sport claiming that both the Blues and Inter watched the player during a 2-1 defeat to Venezia in Serie B on December.

Roma and Napoli are also thought to have shown an interest in Tonali who has emerged as one of the brightest prospects in Italian football.

Now though in an interview with Corriere dello Sport, Brescia president Cellino says “Liverpool have called me” in reference to the midfielder.

“Yes, Roma have asked me about Tonali. I’ve talked about him to [Roma director Mauro] Baldissoni several times, but I want to keep the lad as long as possible. Is he ready? I don’t know, he’s 18. But Liverpool also contacted me a little while ago,” said Cellino.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

#Liverpool has opened talks for Sandro #Tonali. Reds scout has watched him in #BresciaSpezia today. Cellino wants for the young midfielder (born in 2000) €35M. Roma, Juventus, Milan and Inter also heavily interested for the next season. #transfers #LFC

I think there could be a thread started soon, something along the lines of "Sandro Tonali - Welcome To Anfield.". Looking forward to the lean...Maybe too soon...

Looks like he’s got a decent line in falling to the floor and rolling about. Enough to make the rest of the PL get a good head of fume up.

Anyway, I’ll have the antipasto platter to start, the tonali and a side salad for my main dish, and the stracciatella for desert.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Anyway, I’ll have the antipasto platter to start, the tonali and a side salad for my main dish, and the stracciatella for desert.

And a litre of lemoncellino to wash it down 

15 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I done even know what the standard is like in Serie A.

Doesn't appear to that strong.

Buying from Serie A doesn't have the best strike rate, especially for us.

Edit: Well apart from Salah and Allison (Two of out best signings in recent memory)

1 minute ago, Elite said:

Edit: Well apart from Salah and Allison (Two of out best signings in recent memory)

I think it’s more to do with who we buy than where they’re from. 

12 minutes ago, Elite said:

10 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I think it’s more to do with who we buy than where they’re from. 

All of our Italian players have been shite, to be fair. Dossena, Aquilani, Borini, Balotelli and a young keeper that played once.