Quantcast
January 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 73 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
AngryofTuebrook

January 2019 Transfer Thread

2 hours ago, therevivalist said:

We need a coach for corner kicks; we're appalling.

Yep especially with the height of our CB's. Aren't we one of the top scorers from set-pieces in the league though? I groan when we get a corner. I'd rather we had a throw in down there. 

9 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Apparently Damien  Commoli has flown to England to sign Lallana for Fenerbahce. Just hope it's a permanent deal and they pay us before his minge explodes after a 2 yard sprint.

We can only hope that there's no turbulence if Lallana flies over for a medical, could see him out for months. 

PAVARD SIGNS FOR BAYERN

Bayern Munich sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic says the club have agreed a deal to sign French World Cup winner Benjamin Pavard in the summer.

@Brazzo: "I can confirm that Benjamin Pavard will join us on a five-year deal from 1st July 2019." pic.twitter.com/jiJo1E4wsG

— FC Bayern English (@FCBayernEN) 9 January 2019

10 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Apparently Damien  Commoli has flown to England to sign Lallana for Fenerbahce. Just hope it's a permanent deal and they pay us before his minge explodes after a 2 yard sprint.

Commoli faithful, that would be joyful and triumphant.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

So a fuckload of outgoings with no new signings coming in? Sounds like the asset stripping is well underway. FSG are shit after all. 

Certainly leaving themselves open to justifiable criticism if injuries in some areas cost us in the coming months.

Still, I don't think we'll miss Solanke or Lallana (if he goes) in the slightest.

Clyne shouldn't have been left go and we should be keeping Origi too.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

"If its not broke don't fix it"

FSG

As the problems with our CB's show, things can become broken very quickly. 

12 hours ago, Trumo said:

Chelsea sold Oscar to a Chinese club for about £60m in the January window a couple of years ago. They won the title that season with Victor Moses playing as a wing back.

So its possible, what a sum for Oscar that was. 

Clyne should have stayed as should Lallana and Origi. Just don't get weakening the squad when we are in pole position for the title. I think it's safe to assume no new signings either.

Klopp must be ok with it as FSG otherwise wouldn't force it through imo. He must have some confidence these kids can do a job if required. I don't for what it's worth

2 hours ago, Funkasy said:

So its possible, what a sum for Oscar that was. 

Or 'The Chinless Dweeb', as Dave used to call him.

42 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Anyone who thinks Chelsea actually saw that 60m and it wasn't just a dodgy scheme to get around FFP needs their heads examined.

Our transfers to Bournemouth have been much stranger than a very good player being paid stupid money to fuck off over there.

25 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Our transfers to Bournemouth have been much stranger than a very good player being paid stupid money to fuck off over there.

Fair point. I wonder if we could interest them in robust, midfield goal machine Adam Lallana?

4 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Fair point. I wonder if we could interest them in robust, midfield goal machine Adam Lallana?

Chuck in a solid, positionally aware, left back that can almost certainly spell his own name.