You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2019 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

2 hours ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Spurs looking to hijack Leicester's move for Tielman. Guess they save a lot of money by not having their own scouts and always trying to poach players that other clubs target. 

He's certainly too good for Leicester. He's comfortably the most highly rated Belgian midfielder who isn't all that since Stephen Defour...

That Frenkie De Jong story about him wanting a move to Man City, but City refused to pay the wages is true apparently. 

Chelsea have rejected Hudson Odoi's transfer request and have said he's not leaving.

Parades has signed for PSG for £35m.

Poor Rafa is trying to loan a Greek midfielder from Benfica called Samaris.

1 hour ago, Josef Svejk said:

When I was a kid, I was playing hockey in my granny's garden. Stick slipped out of my hands and went straight through her bathroom window. So I went in to collect all the glass up and pretend I was none the wiser.

Didn't work...

I remember in school the classrooms along one wall were so big that the frames were only around the edges and there were literally none in the middle. Probably a good 10 meters high and 20 meters wide. A football was kicked so inaccurately that it hit bang in the center of the window and literally all the glass of the whole window caved into the room. A teacher was actually sitting at his desk working and he jumped out of his chair as the crash was so loud. 

Now that's a bad window.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Shit this is the transfer thread I thought it was when I was a kid thread!

I don't think there is a thread of that title. Interesting...