You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2019 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

BBC gossip reckons Arsenal want to sign James Rodriguez on loan and that the loan fee for the rest of the season is £3m as Bayern Munich have hardly played him. Arsenal can't afford him unless they bin off Ozil and his massive wages. 

We should try to get him in on loan.

There were people on Facebook yesterday saying we had bid for him but when I looked I could only see the arsenal link. Then today in the daily mail they're saying Bayern might buy him for £37 million. Probably just paper shite though.

18 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

There were people on Facebook yesterday saying we had bid for him but when I looked I could only see the arsenal link. Then today in the daily mail they're saying Bayern might buy him for £37 million. Probably just paper shite though.

A/S/L 

Guarantees double figure goals

So does Scott Sinclair in Scotland. 

Was pissing myself at the Celtic fans claiming he's worth 40ml plus and that Callum Mcgregor is better than Henderson. That a nearly 26 year old that has 8 caps for Scotland. 

Forest is nearly 27 too, so not exactly a young kid tearing things up. Again 26 caps for Scotland at 27 and never got double figures in a league campaign 

Jim white will have to snort a mountain of Charlie on the 31st so he can get excited about Hearts signing Lithuanian full backs on loan or Eider Gudjohnsen signing for Stoke. Even Harry Redknapp isn't about to be interviewed in his car. No blue Dildo incidents likely to happen given that the reporters don't lurk outside anymore.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Angie81 said:

I don't know what that means. I don't know if you're being funny or making a valid point. But whatever it is it's gone right over my head.

Asking your age, sex and location. I think he has developed a crush on you. I could of course be completely wrong.

7 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Manchester United have started talks with Tromso over 14-year-old Norwegian Isak Hansen-Aaroen to stave off interest from Everton and Liverpool

wow it’s hotting up now!!.... who??? 

He's 14. Sperm of Gollum is reaching into the Norwegian Leagues. What could possibly go wrong?