You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2019 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

Tuttomercato so it must be true!!!

DABOUR WAITING FOR REDS

RB Salzburg striker Moanes Dabour is reportedly waiting forLiverpool to call before leaving his club, according to Tuttomercato.

Dabour has a £22m buy-out clause, but wants to join Liverpool, and is waiting for them to show concrete interest

3 hours ago, Thoth said:

Tuttomercato so it must be true!!!

DABOUR WAITING FOR REDS

RB Salzburg striker Moanes Dabour is reportedly waiting forLiverpool to call before leaving his club, according to Tuttomercato.

Dabour has a £22m buy-out clause, but wants to join Liverpool, and is waiting for them to show concrete interest

Is he the one that some jarg website was talking about when they tried "reporting" that Salah would leave if we signed an Israeli, and then about a sentence later said that Salah won't leave if we signed him. Cba fishing through the thread to find the link. 

5 hours ago, Strontium Dog said:

Salah won't leave if we sign another Muslim, irrespective of where he comes from.

Ah right, I saw he was Israeli and assumed he was a jew. 

Getting quite a collection of Muslims aren't we, gonna need to build a synagogue next to Anfield if this carries on. 

1 hour ago, Aventus said:

Ah right, I saw he was Israeli and assumed he was a jew. 

Getting quite a collection of Muslims aren't we, gonna need to build a synagogue next to Anfield if this carries on. 

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

*dusts off little black kid saying ‘that’s racist’ gif*

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'd kill for another midfielder a proper top class dynamic midfielder. I don't watch world football so fuck knows who. A player I imagined kieta would be.

Would you take that Gomes guy? He looked very good against us... not exactly dynamic but looked like he had a bit of class. Would add a bit extra spice to the derby games next season too.

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Keeper, RB, LB..... we are fucked 

Agree on goalkeeper, but Van Dijk could manage a back four containing himself, Jay Spearing, Mark Gonzalez and Ricky Lambert to a clean sheet.

Anyway, Robbo's been immense but TAA has been a bit patchy at times this season and we've coped okay. Should have kept Clyne though.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Okazaki looks like he’s leaving Leics. I always though he was decent him. Get him in on a loan until end of the season just to a add a little depth and experience to our forward line for the run in. 

Bit of a Work Horse. Could he be a Bobby back up with his tracking back? Not as good a footballer obviously, so not sure he adds value in breaking down the parked buses. 

4 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'd kill for another midfielder a proper top class dynamic midfielder. I don't watch world football so fuck knows who. A player I imagined kieta would be.

1 hour ago, aRdja said:

Would you take that Gomes guy? He looked very good against us... not exactly dynamic but looked like he had a bit of class. Would add a bit extra spice to the derby games next season too.

Bobby, I'll answer this for you. No, I wouldn't take that Gomes guy.

2 hours ago, Mcfaggen said:

Bit of a Work Horse. Could he be a Bobby back up with his tracking back? Not as good a footballer obviously, so not sure he adds value in breaking down the parked buses. 

He is like 35 and leaving them cuz he doesn't play enough - he would play less here.

He also scores almost no goals whatsoever for a forward.

• Like 1

Just now, Dr Nowt said:

Trent out for four weeks says Joyce.

Great news as it gives us a chance to play our currently best midfielder there or a 16 year old who looked good in a reserve team FA Cup line up with no expectation on him.

When he’s back from his suspension.

Woo step up Hendo

12 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Trent out for four weeks says Joyce.

Great news as it gives us a chance to play our currently best midfielder there or a 16 year old who looked good in a reserve team FA Cup line up with no expectation on him.

When he’s back from his suspension.

Or our tried and true ultimate professional Vice Captain Jimmy James Milner

• Upvote 1