You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2019 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

6 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

We are in a position to challenge need premiership proven to be honest just need a good five months so on that basis would buy Callum Wilson if he doesn’t work out get rid In summer . Also if loft us  determined to go out on loan or even Moses for cover loan again these are options we should be looking at. Very concerned last night at amount of cramp players were suffering plus Salah was out on his feet last 10 mins we need to rotate and give players a rest or injuries or tiredness could derail the season. If we going to buy someone for future witch our system and blow big bucks would buy Martial.

Callum Wilson?

Victor Moses?

Anthony Martial?

Would not bang.

I would consider the witch though...

32 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Seen a couple rumours about Pascal Gross, other than him being a useful cheap option in my fantasy league last year I don't know too much. Bench fodder for £15m?

Ha, same here. He's fantasy league gold in terms of price and output. He'd be an upgrade on Lallana, who looks a beaten docket now.

4 minutes ago, The Woolster said:

Reminds of me of when I was one of the first to suggest Andy Robertson on here...

I had Lozano in my World Cup draft before he had those two good games... 

On the subject of transfers, if Jurgen called a conference & unveiled Joe Cole, I’d trust Jurgen to have made the right call. Knows what he’s at does Jurgen. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Gibbs-White needs more assessment. He was good against Chelsea but didn't do anything when he came on against Newcastle.

I’ve only seen highlights of his touches against Arsenal and Chelsea to be fair. I just want to be able to quote that post in the event that he turns out amazing.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah, somebody I've mentioned a few times myself. I really like him. That said, I'm still in the Fekir camp too. It's so crazy that it might just work.

Where's all this fekir news come up again suddenly? Is it because Aulas mentioned about why the deal wasn't done in the summer?