You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rangers F.C. Appreciation Thread 2018-19

Very difficult to get a ticket for that. Hibs & Hearts both selling a lot of tickets at the moment & when Rangers or Celtic are in town it's a guaranteed sell out. Best to check with Hibs direct.

On topic, all my family are Rangers, thankfully I saw the light & hate all that West Coast sectarian shite but I hope Stevie does a job there, he's made a reasonable start but another massive game tonight for him.

Thanks for the info mate

Thought I'd check.

So far, the goalkeeper Handanovic, centre back Suler (I remember he had a nightmare that evening), left back Viler, central midfielder Vrhovec and striker Tavares. The subs they used that night who are also playing here are Pihler and Mesanovic. So not a total overhaul of their team, but probably necessary after only finishing runners-up in their domestic league.

3-1

Well deserved

Didn’t see it but I’ve been hammering refresh on LiveScore.

£74 off a £4 stake. Eighty odd quid last weekend off of a bit of change from a nice win from some free spins. Great start to the season. I’m £200 up for the week and I’ve still got £16 worth of accumulators on for the weekend which haven’t cost me a penny to put on. Nice one Stevie lad.

Unless it's a newcomer finding his feet sort of thing , Stevie is going to be one chippy bastard as a manager isn't he ?

Only been there a couple of weeks and had a go at The SFA , Aberdeen, Craig Levein and both of the vanquished teams in the Europa.

Should be great watching, I reckon The Hobbit will be next.

Unless it's a newcomer finding his feet sort of thing , Stevie is going to be one chippy bastard as a manager isn't he ?

Only been there a couple of weeks and had a go at The SFA , Aberdeen, Craig Levein and both of the vanquished teams in the Europa.

Should be great watching, I reckon The Hobbit will be next.

Was thinking the same thing earlier after reading his post match comments. His superiority complex is immense.