You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rangers F.C. Appreciation Thread 2018-19

Fuck Rangers, cunt club with a cunt fanbase. However, due to their manager being a god amongst men, I hope he lifts every trophy he doesn't compete against Liverpool for.

Cunt club, cunt fanbase? Nice. Alot of fans from N Ireland, myself included support both Liverpool and Glasgow Rangers. Delighted that Gerrard is the manager. Went to Ibrox last week to watch a pre season friendly, Gerrard's half-time team talk changed the game. Good signs for the future.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

Truth be told I've always been something of a glory hunter when it comes to Celtic and Rangers. Fuck all the religion bollocks both sets of fans clearly have their fair share of idiots.

I loved watching Rangers in the 90s and followed Celtic closely when O'Neill had a good team and knocked us out of the Uefa Cup. I'll get behind Rangers now Stevie is up there but it's going to be tough for him. Celtic may have just won two trebles which is some achievement but in Europe they've been shown as a really average European team.

A question for people of Edinburgh. I’ll be in town by the end of October. There’s Hibs vs Rangers.

Any chance to get a ticket ?

Thanks for the answer and sorry to spoil the thread but didn’t know where to post it and this thread just comes out ....

Very difficult to get a ticket for that. Hibs & Hearts both selling a lot of tickets at the moment & when Rangers or Celtic are in town it's a guaranteed sell out. Best to check with Hibs direct.

On topic, all my family are Rangers, thankfully I saw the light & hate all that West Coast sectarian shite but I hope Stevie does a job there, he's made a reasonable start but another massive game tonight for him.

Happy to see a thread like this, don't care if Rangers are cunts or that we tend to support the other Old Firm side, as long as Stevie is there, Rangers will be my Scottish team of choice. He's had a decent start there, hope he keeps it up and Rangers push Celtic all the way.

• Upvote 2

Interesting to see him lay down the “We haven’t got anything off referees for years” marker after his very first match.

Not messing about, is he.

Apparently spray-painted “Stig fingers cats” outside Celtic Park as well.

I thought the more interesting thing was the complete disdain he had for Aberdeen. Bad holiday there as a kid?

Cunt club, cunt fanbase? Nice. Alot of fans from N Ireland, myself included support both Liverpool and Glasgow Rangers. Delighted that Gerrard is the manager. Went to Ibrox last week to watch a pre season friendly, Gerrard's half-time team talk changed the game. Good signs for the future.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

A lot of cunts.

I thought the more interesting thing was the complete disdain he had for Aberdeen. Bad holiday there as a kid?

Aye, did notice that.

He’s usually, and certainly since becoming their manager, pretty circumspect with his public comments, so all the above seemed calculated bullishness aimed at getting everyone associated with Rangers fired up, together and believing in themselves.

As a rookie manager, it’s a fairly ballsy move. May not work out so well for him, but worth keeping an eye on as he seems to be starting as front foot and self-assured a manager as he did a player.

Our Stevie has been forced to lose one of his top boys today, Josh Windass. I’ve got every faith that he’ll replace him with someone better. Probably someone who can pass the ball 40 yards and who’s big and fucking hard. Hopefully he can get it done quickly.

For anyone planning an acca for the EL qualifiers tonight, you can get a good price on the lads at home to Maribor. 21/20 on BetVictor. Even more reason to get behind them when you’ve got a couple of quid riding on it.

• Upvote 1