Quantcast
Rangers F.C. Appreciation Thread 2018-19 - Page 17 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Turdseye

Rangers F.C. Appreciation Thread 2018-19

6 minutes ago, Mcfaggen said:

Never understood the origin of that one. Do you know why it’s used? 

Just seen the above posts ta. 

Ive told you this before. 

Rangers currently drawing with Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup, and their striker Morelos is already on a yellow card. He's been sent off against Aberdeen 3 times already this season!

If Rangers scramble their way to the cup final they will have deserved it.

Kilmarnock away with a replay  Aberdeen away with a replay and Celtic to follow in the semis if they win that.

Hot balls I tell you Steven,

7 hours ago, sir roger said:

If Rangers scramble their way to the cup final they will have deserved it.

Kilmarnock away with a replay  Aberdeen away with a replay and Celtic to follow in the semis if they win that.

Hot balls I tell you Steven,

'Ya hun basta.'

Getting shit because his team are shite and his daughter has called her friends 'huns' on Instagram. Oh and her name is a Catholic name apparently. Sad to see Stevie on the end of it but it was inevitable. Parkhead on the 31st will be the nail in his coffin there. 

Cunt of a club. 

Like I said in the match thread I'm not Rangers fan and infact favour Celtic but I want Stevie to win a title up there just to help possible lay some ghosts from 2014 to rest for himself. 

• Upvote 1

Celtic have their fair share of wankers following them as all clubs do but them lot it seems to be every single one of them. ugly cunts as well. Tory as fuck. I hate them more than anything.  

• Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Celtic have their fair share of wankers following them as all clubs do but them lot it seems to be every single one of them. ugly cunts as well. Tory as fuck. I hate them more than anything.  

To be fair, they do look like a significant amount of them have the same surname.

• Upvote 1

Looks like the slags are going to win it, fucking fascist cunts, I'll bet they were made up with the election result!

Every fan base has their fair share of cunts, but that lot seem to have a much higher cunt:non-cunt ratio!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I really wanted Celtic to win today as I met a Rangers fan at Daisy's chrimbo party and he was the most boring cunt ever.

• Upvote 1

Celtic will win the league. I guarantee it. 

Disclaimer: If they don't then I'll just ignore this post like SD does when he is found out. 

• Downvote 1