You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rangers F.C. Appreciation Thread 2018-19

11 minutes ago, Elite said:

If Gerrard did win the league with Rangers it's a massive achievement. 

They already loved him up there before today. I guess that love has got bigger after today. 

Just a pity that all the other teams in Scotland are too small to challenge the 2 Glasgow clubs. Hearts look like they might get relegated, Hibs are shit and Aberdeen are below average. Even the two Dundee clubs are in the Championship. None of them can compete in terms of wages or fan base. 

• Upvote 1

Can't stand the culture of elements of both clubs, feel Rangers are worse though. But I think Rangers winning it this year might be the best thing for the league and both clubs. 

Celtics board have just put there feet up for years and brought good money in without proper investment. Rangers back challenging will piss them off as they might actually have to spend. 

Both teams being strong and actual title races is better for both clubs and the league as a whole. If Rangers fall away Celtic board will just think its same old and close the purse strings again

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Can't stand the culture of elements of both clubs, feel Rangers are worse though. But I think Rangers winning it this year might be the best thing for the league and both clubs. 

Celtics board have just put there feet up for years and brought good money in without proper investment. Rangers back challenging will piss them off as they might actually have to spend. 

Both teams being strong and actual title races is better for both clubs and the league as a whole. If Rangers fall away Celtic board will just think its same old and close the purse strings again

I can't be doing with either club as I think both sets of fans are complete arseholes, but I have to say since Gerrard has gone there I can't help but want rangers to do well. I was genuinely made up yesterday when they won. 

• Upvote 3

On 29/12/2019 at 14:36, Leyton388 said:

Like I said in the match thread I'm not Rangers fan and infact favour Celtic but I want Stevie to win a title up there just to help possible lay some ghosts from 2014 to rest for himself. 

I watched the G Neville ‘soccer box’ thing sky had on after our game yesterday with Stevie. He says 2014 still hurts him.

On 30/12/2019 at 19:25, Barry Wom said:

I can't be doing with either club as I think both sets of fans are complete arseholes, but I have to say since Gerrard has gone there I can't help but want rangers to do well. I was genuinely made up yesterday when they won. 

Same for me. I always preferred Celtic but my love for Stevie trumps all.

• 8 months later...