You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rangers F.C. Appreciation Thread 2018-19

He's had a fucker of the start in the league to be fair to him. Four games, three of them away & two of them to Celtic & Aberdeen.

Taking his Europa qualification into account I think he's done ok, Rangers were never going to get anything from that game yesterday.

I'm more of a celtic man myself but because of stevie i'd like rangers to come second and go on a lovely run in the europa league. Maybe play united when they finish third in their champions league group and end up in the europa and their fans can wreck manchester again. Stevie leaves to take the burnley job from sean dyche who replaces southgate who replaces shitcoat.

• Upvote 1

I know it's early days and he's been saddled with a bag of shit to work with, but I see nothing at all to suggest that Stevie could one day become a successful Liverpool manager.

Hope he goes on to prove me wrong though.

Not actually watched much of Rangers, but I have a bit of a passing interest now because of Stevie.

What kind of manager is he? Attacking? Defensive? Tikka tekkers? Hoof ball to a big man up front?

Stevie is basically having to take what he can to try & fill gaps without any meaningful finances.

His best players ( His skipper and top striker ) both attracted bids around the £3m mark in the last window & two kids who are a million miles from our 1st team squad are regular starters for him.

I still think 2nd place to Celtic & a cup final would be a decent effort for him.

• Upvote 1

I know it's early days and he's been saddled with a bag of shit to work with, but I see nothing at all to suggest that Stevie could one day become a successful Liverpool manager.

Hope he goes on to prove me wrong though.

He's about ten games into his managerial career, managing Rangers...I'm not sure what you could even expect to see.