You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham(h)-PL Match Thread

LFC 6 Times

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's so much better with faster players around him. Emre Can really slowed the team down and Keita has sped it up so much.

Man City have a rival.

Keïta must be a fucking nightmare to play against. He’s one touch, one touch, one touch bang dribble past two players.

I’ve always though Gini hold the ball very well. It’s rare you will see it nicked off him and he picks the right pass as often as any player we’ve got. It just becomes an issue for him when he needs to be the guy to create from midfield. Fabinho and Hendo could have some competition on their hands.

Great to get that goal at the end there, hopefully that'll break their spirit. The midfield has been excellent. TAA and Gomez have been making me a bit nervous.

I was nervous with Trent starting but thought he was good up until his booking and then his head seems to have gone a bit. On a booking I’d be thinking about Clyne in the next 20 mins. His crossing has been really off but even then you can still tell how good his technique is. When he nails the distance and timing he will be one of the best in the league at swinging it in.

I like the cunt of your honest Danish gin.

It’s a beef-flavored drink you can get at the match.

I'm over for the manc game, you are allowed to buy me one. Hook me up with some weed aswell as we are bypassing London this time. Otherwise I'll be tanking up on Irnbru and cupnoodles instead. All that sugar and msg is not good for an aging man.