You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Intellectual Dark Web

aRdja

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

She’s in an armed siege having threatened to stab someone in their back. Hypothetical police are there. 

The Rachel Riley one? Think it was Reverend and the Makers sharing stuff in twitter that was the issue. He retracted and apologised then went off Twitter for a while. 

Pretty sure it was you warning me to be careful. I remember lolling and thinking “who the fuck do you think you are?” I’m sure it’s still there if you look for it, so there’s no point denying it.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

How is Aaron Bastani an IDWer?

Jesus are you a goldfish?  

we were discussing Majid Narwaz and his habit of suing people. The evidence is right there, up a bit, yes, there.  Now, looks like he’s going after Bastani.

(I saw Ash Sarkar at Westminster tube a few months ago, she’s very tiny) 

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

Is Aaron Bastani a Jew? Need to know if I’m allowed to criticise him or not. 

He's claimed to be one in the past, though he's also contradicted himself on that score too.

I don't see why it would stop you criticising him either way? I think he should definitely be criticised for libelling Maajid Nawaz, and I'm looking forward to seeing him having to retract his words and being forced to pay a substantial financial settlement by way of compensation.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

He's claimed to be one in the past, though he's also contradicted himself on that score too.

I don't see why it would stop you criticising him either way? I think he should definitely be criticised for libelling Maajid Nawaz, and I'm looking forward to seeing him having to retract his words and being forced to pay a substantial financial settlement by way of compensation.

I actually have no idea who he is or what he has said. I was just making fun of earlier comments. It absolutely wouldn’t stop me criticising him or praising him. 

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

He’s gone after a couple of people today, and has the analytics associated with the tweet.  I think that means he knows who’s retweeted and repeated the alleged libel. 

I wouldn’t laugh if any of you lot were forced to tweet an apology.  Honestly. 

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

What about Lee Harpin? Genuinely interested in your opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Nawaz is not a right winger. In fact I'd struggle to see any justification for making a claim like that, and would ask that it be supported by something in the way of evidence, beyond "I don't like him".

It’s mostly because of the views he holds and the company he keeps. But sure you defend him, as you do lots of dodgy right wing people. It’s so weird. Maybe just your contrarian nature 

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Nawaz is not a right winger. In fact I'd struggle to see any justification for making a claim like that, and would ask that it be supported by something in the way of evidence, beyond "I don't like him".

Don’t be silly.  If you don’t like JC you are a right winger, that’s the new rules. 

To be fair I’m surprised he wasn’t called a Nazi.  

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

What? I've seen the name twice on here, and I have no idea what it's about. I'll have a look when I get home and can actually read stuff on Twitter.

Wrote a load of false allegations of anti-semitism in the jewish chronicle. Has been found out fabricating by the IPSO. I don't believe you didn't know that but it doesn't suit your agenda so I can't even be arsed now. 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Jesus are you a goldfish?  

we were discussing Majid Narwaz and his habit of suing people. The evidence is right there, up a bit, yes, there.  Now, looks like he’s going after Bastani.

(I saw Ash Sarkar at Westminster tube a few months ago, she’s very tiny) 

What the fuck is that snowflake crying about now? What an absolute abortion that twat is.