Quantcast
Intellectual Dark Web - Page 15 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
viRdjil

Intellectual Dark Web

4 hours ago, viRdjil said:

I think he'll find that those countries were already inhabited for thousands of years previously,often by brown people. Those same brown people were also often used to build most of the infrastructure and sites of interest.

9 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I reckon I could take him in a fight. 

He’s no larger than an action man.  You’d leather him.  

On 09/07/2019 at 03:43, 3 Stacks said:

The concept of Lauren Southern is hilarious. People found pics that showed she used to date a guy that was of middle-eastern descent or black, I don't remember. 

jzJkYEp.jpg

On 08/07/2019 at 17:48, Strontium Dog™ said:

Why are Twitter handing out blue ticks to white supremacists?

Because it's profitable. Outrage generates interest, which gets people on the platform. All Twitter cares about is the bottom line. When it's stops being profitable, whether that be through people protesting Twitter and leaving their platform, or people protesting Twitters advertisers and the advertisers leaving the platform, Twitter will remove the element that is the target of the protest. Sorry, that last sentence is a fucking mess.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, ATXRED said:

Because it's profitable. Outrage generates interest, which gets people on the platform. All Twitter cares about is the bottom line. When it's stops being profitable, whether that be through people protesting Twitter and leaving their platform, or people protesting Twitters advertisers and the advertisers leaving the platform, Twitter will remove the element that is the target of the protest. Sorry, that last sentence is a fucking mess.

Nationalise twitter, disincentivize outrageous and misleading content, independently regulate, turn it into a real public service tool. 

48 minutes ago, ATXRED said:

It’s weird, because they are undoubtedly a left leaning organisation but need a broad section of nutcases to keep everyone interested. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s weird, because they are undoubtedly a left leaning organisation but need a broad section of nutcases to keep everyone interested. 

Left leaning,twitter? From my limited knowledge of the platform it seems quite the opposite.

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

A bit like the GF, then.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

A bit like the GF, then.

Ha. 

Maybe they should write the GF guidelines.

1. Don’t take the Lord’s name in vain. 

2. Everything else is ok. 

• Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Ben Shapiro isn’t really a ‘nutcase’ as such, he’s pretty standard amongst right wing political commentariat both sides of the Atlantic. 

1 hour ago, viRdjil said:

Ben Shapiro isn’t really a ‘nutcase’ as such, he’s pretty standard amongst right wing political commentariat both sides of the Atlantic. 

I said religious nutter. 

17 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I said religious nutter. 

I’d a actually argue the least ‘nutty’ thing about him is his Jewishness.