You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Intellectual Dark Web

aRdja

14 hours ago, Numero said:

American discourse has jumped the shark. Push the whites into the sea, followed by the blacks. Give America back to the Indians. 

I was reading about the history of Saint Martin the other day on Wikipedia (going through the list of countries I never heard of in the covid charts), the island used to belong to the Arawak who were chased away by the "more aggressive Caribs" a couple of centuries before Columbus. So not all Indians are safe either.  

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, skend04 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/jan/31/lbcs-maajid-nawazs-fascination-with-conspiracies-raises-alarm

Nawaz has been grifting for a long time so this should be no surprise.

It's LBC, it's the exact kind of shit they want to be happening. 

I have heard Nawaz talk outside of LBC (I have seen the odd clip about 1 or 2 years ago from LBC) and he always seemed ok (at best) but when in that article you have got James O'Brien saying he doesn't believe in conspiracies, yet went along with every Corbyn one, it becomes fucking laughable. The smug fucking bellend.

3 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

It's LBC, it's the exact kind of shit they want to be happening. 

I have heard Nawaz talk outside of LBC (I have seen the odd clip about 1 or 2 years ago from LBC) and he always seemed ok (at best) but when in that article you have got James O'Brien saying he doesn't believe in conspiracies, yet went along with every Corbyn one, it becomes fucking laughable. The smug fucking bellend.

He seems to have gone mental.  He was all over the trump conspiracy theories saying he just wanted answers. Wouldn’t surprise me if he gets swept up in the dominion stuff as he was pushing that. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/jan/27/word-salad-of-nonsense-scientists-denounce-jordan-petersons-comments-on-climate-models

More nonsense on the Joe Rogan Experience this time courtesy of Peterson, who as far as anyone knows, hasn't got any qualifications in the field of climate science. Neil Young was right, along with all the signatories of the letter. 

• 3 months later...

I don't know who was calling him a misunderstood genius, but he's a very intelligent man and I agree with him about what he recently said about Twitter, and about some other things and disagree with him on others things. That's okay though, some people can disagree without shitting themselves. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I don't know who was calling him a misunderstood genius, but he's a very intelligent man and I agree with him about what he recently said about Twitter, and about some other things and disagree with him on others things. That's okay though, some people can disagree without shitting themselves. 

How fucking dare you. You need to show hate and disagree with EVERYTHING HE SAYS.

EVERYTHING.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...