Anny Road

Female Vocalists

It occurred to me yesterday that despite the fact I am a Misogamist I love listening to women moan in music.

I'm not proud of the fact I dislike women's company I just do. They are a pain in the arse. Most men are too but I find that categorization too difficult a path to go down so women will do. Thats 50% sorted.

Florence and the Machine, Alanis Morriset, Stevie Nicks, Debbie Harry all set my heart boiling but if that was the missus Id tell her to stop moaning.

Who is the best female vocalist?

Amy is great you cannot deny that?

Does nothing for me

As i said its a knockoff of older artists for me with updated music

Love Florence and the machine. Found myself listening to that first album loads without realising how much I had it on.

I’ve been listening to Kate bush because of my bird lately. I’ve started to really enjoy it. I know have ‘running up that hill’ on my playlist and put it on repeat.

It occurred to me yesterday that despite the fact I am a Misogamist I love listening to women moan in music.

I'm not proud of the fact I dislike women's company I just do. They are a pain in the arse. Most men are too but I find that categorization too difficult a path to go down so women will do. Thats 50% sorted.

Florence and the Machine, Alanis Morriset, Stevie Nicks, Debbie Harry all set my heart boiling but if that was the missus Id tell her to stop moaning.

Who is the best female vocalist?

Is this women that get you off, or just great singing voice?

You wanna listen to a woman moaning to music, get onto Donna Summer. If you wanna hear a whinging cunt, get onto Pink.

Is this women that get you off, or just great singing voice?

Not sure mate. I would not go near Amy Winehouse with someone elses but would sit and listen to her sing for days.