Quantcast
Actors and Actresses who simply disappeared from the screens - Page 7 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Shooter in the Motor

Actors and Actresses who simply disappeared from the screens

Amanda Bearse who played Amy in the original Fright Night. I can't recall seeing her in any other films.

She seems to have focused on TV work which included Married....With Children.

Does anybody even remember who starred in that apart from Christina Applegate,oh yeah Ed O'Neill as well but mostly Miss Applegate.

Does anybody even remember who starred in that apart from Christina Applegate,oh yeah Ed O'Neill as well but mostly Miss Applegate.

And the mum played the mum in Sons of Anarchy.

Jennifer Jason Leigh

Seen her popping up in loads recently mainly on Netflix with Atypical and Annihilation this year, the Hateful Eight, Weeds - good to see her back. Single White Female was one of the best/most memorable films of the 90s.

Edit: should've read thread

• Upvote 1

Alex Fletcher who played Jacqui Dixon in Brookside. Hell, yeah....

250px-Alex_Fletcher.jpg

Shelagh O'Hara who played Karen Grant. I'll leave this one to Stig....

KAREN.jpg

Alex is still on Telly. 

I met met her during her “Why Don’t You?” Days. I was just short of my teens, she was standing by the magazine section of WHSmiths with two mates from school. Her voice, even back then created a twinge in my kecks. 

Proper Scouse girl.