You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sacha Baron Cohen

Lee909

He clearly did it to make her look like a moron (which I suspect she is, based on her reality tv background). However - if he's bullying these idiots into saying things to make them look stupid then that doesn't sit very comfortably with me.

Plus we never got a decent look at her arse.

Can’t be having the bullying excuse. The soft bitch is just so hungry for fame she’ll do anything and she’s been found out. Sits very comfortable with me.

• Upvote 2

I'm 7 minutes into the first episode and I feel like I'm going to cringe myself to death after he said he has compliance cams in his bathroom to ensure his daughter pees standing up to challenge gender stereo types.

I binned it after the bleeding on the flag bit.

Am I the only person finding it a bit lame?

He was doing all this stuff as Ali G nearly 20 years ago. As Anny Road has said above, it hardly takes a genius to upset some rednecks by telling them you're going to stick a giant mosque in the middle of their town. I'm watching it & have found some of it fairly amusing but the shock factor went out of this stuff years ago, maybe that's why he took a break from it.

Balls of steel right enough.

• Upvote 1

He was doing all this stuff as Ali G nearly 20 years ago. As Anny Road has said above, it hardly takes a genius to upset some rednecks by telling them you're going to stick a giant mosque in the middle of their town. I'm watching it & have found some of it fairly amusing but the shock factor went out of this stuff years ago, maybe that's why he took a break from it.

I don’t think it is shock factor as you mean mate. As you say we all know what he’s on a wind up and and is going to highlight stupidity.

The shock factor or genius of it is in how far and fucking mental he encourages supposedly intelligent people to go.

• Upvote 2

It’s no coincidence people weren’t allowed to bring guns into that meeting!

I think Bernie Sanders handled him well, and some other guy walked out when he realised what he was involved with was just plain stupid.

Not mad on the Italian character. He sort of bullied that fine chick into saying stupid shit.

Show is at it's best when he shows up the racists and warmongers out for what they really are.

• Upvote 2

That is almost literally incredible. If someone said they’d made that guy say and do all that, you just wouldn’t believe them. Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

That's the beauty of it, if this was just some random bloke nobody has ever heard of you'd think it was so ridiculous that it couldn't possibly be real, we'd assume is an actor.

The fact he's doing this to actual political figures is nothing short of genius.

• Upvote 1