You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sacha Baron Cohen

Lee909

You’ve missed the first two. They’re on catch-up.

I know it’s only a small thing but the first time I saw this walk it was enough to make me burst out laughing.

OpulentMindlessHuman-max-1mb.gif

Made me giggle quite a bit that, if that alone doesn't send alarm bells ringing in these politicians heads then nothing will.

The bit where that fit reality tv bird was asking for donations to arm the children, there’s a photo of a sad looking kid with no weapon,then a pic with him looking happy as fuck after the donation with a rocket launcher, cracked me up that bit. The bit where he’s on about putting the 90% of poor people in with the rich 10% to solve poverty had me crying.

That reality tv girls excuse.................

In one of the most head-scratching segments of Sacha Baron Cohen’s Who Is America? thus far, Bachelor star Corinne Olympios was coerced by a new Cohen character named Gio Monaldo — a bombastic Italian billionaire, and a potential buyer of posh islands — to simultaneously endorse a program that supports child soldiers, don a hazmat suit for a high-fashion Ebola-virus photo shoot, and craft an extensive lie about how she saved a Sierra Leone village from a warlord because he recognized her from reality TV. (A taste: “I feel like, because I was so kind back and so positive back, you know, it really helped with the whole massacre situation.”)

During the filming process, Olympios said in a Daily Beast interview prior to the episode’s release that she was frightened and fearful for her life, essentially agreeing to say what she said so she could leave the studio unscathed. (She also told the Daily Beast she was separated from her manager and her personal phone throughout the process, so she had no means of communicating with the outside world.) After her episode aired on Showtime, we called Olympios up to reflect on something we’re still thinking about: What exactly was the point Cohen tried to make by embarrassing her in such a specific way? As it turns out, Olympios doesn’t know, either............

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.vulture.com/amp/2018/07/corinne-olympios-who-is-america-interview.html

The bit where that fit reality tv bird was asking for donations to arm the children, there’s a photo of a sad looking kid with no weapon,then a pic with him looking happy as fuck after the donation with a rocket launcher, cracked me up that bit. The bit where he’s on about putting the 90% of poor people in with the rich 10% to solve poverty had me crying.

That reality tv girls excuse.................

In one of the most head-scratching segments of Sacha Baron Cohen’s Who Is America? thus far, Bachelor star Corinne Olympios was coerced by a new Cohen character named Gio Monaldo — a bombastic Italian billionaire, and a potential buyer of posh islands — to simultaneously endorse a program that supports child soldiers, don a hazmat suit for a high-fashion Ebola-virus photo shoot, and craft an extensive lie about how she saved a Sierra Leone village from a warlord because he recognized her from reality TV. (A taste: “I feel like, because I was so kind back and so positive back, you know, it really helped with the whole massacre situation.”)

During the filming process, Olympios said in a Daily Beast interview prior to the episode’s release that she was frightened and fearful for her life, essentially agreeing to say what she said so she could leave the studio unscathed. (She also told the Daily Beast she was separated from her manager and her personal phone throughout the process, so she had no means of communicating with the outside world.) After her episode aired on Showtime, we called Olympios up to reflect on something we’re still thinking about: What exactly was the point Cohen tried to make by embarrassing her in such a specific way? As it turns out, Olympios doesn’t know, either............

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.vulture.com/amp/2018/07/corinne-olympios-who-is-america-interview.html

He clearly did it to make her look like a moron (which I suspect she is, based on her reality tv background). However - if he's bullying these idiots into saying things to make them look stupid then that doesn't sit very comfortably with me.

Plus we never got a decent look at her arse.