You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Jurgen Klopp appreciation society

Bjornebye

14/15: Liverpool lose 6-1 away to Stoke in legend Gerrard's final game. Sell star 20 year old prospect Raheem Sterling to league rivals.

Since Klopp arrived:

15/16: Runner up League Cup, Runner up Europa League

16/17: Top 4 qualification for only 2nd time in 6 seasons

17/18: 2nd consecutive Top 4 finish, Runner up Champions League

18/19: Unbeaten in the league, 2nd consecutive Champions League knockout qualification

He IS the Messiah.

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, Hades said:

14/15: Liverpool lose 6-1 away to Stoke in legend Gerrard's final game. Sell star 20 year old prospect Raheem Sterling to league rivals.

Since Klopp arrived:

18/19: Unbeaten in the league, 2nd consecutive Champions League knockout qualification

He IS the Messiah.

He's just a very good boy.

23 minutes ago, Hades said:

Since Klopp arrived:

He IS the Messiah.

giphy.gif

50 minutes ago, Hades said:

Since Klopp arrived:

He IS the Messiah.

Kloppologist.

Keita is going to be boss. This isn't racist, but.....

I've always felt Afircan players are tactically raw, probably due to a lack of youth coaching and facilities. They often have great skill but struggle to adapt to systems of play at first and that just needs to be drilled in. I think that's what Klopp will do.

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I've always felt Afircan players are tactically raw, probably due to a lack of youth coaching and facilities. They often have great skill but struggle to adapt to systems of play at first and that just needs to be drilled in. I think that's what Klopp will do.

Wow. Such a racist. 

I agree, that's often the case. It certainly is the case with Naby, because it has been admitted. Did you see [name escaped me, the South African lass with the voice that annoys people] interview/special feature on Naby? She mentioned him struggling with the tactics at his previous clubs but then getting to grips with them. Liverpool and Klopp is clearly a step up from that.

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

I think that used to apply but is mainly a thing of the past due to young African lads being scouted at younger ages than previously. They were generally considered(in part due to prejudices) only able to play in certain positions,wide for speed or as battering ram forwards due to size and perceived strength. Now it makes little difference as a player's heritage doesn't preclude him from playing in any position nor a lack of tactical know how.

3 hours ago, Hades said:

Since Klopp arrived:

He IS the Messiah.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c139856564f4a4b67

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2018 at 12:33 AM, Numero Veinticinco said:

Wow. Such a racist. 

I agree, that's often the case. It certainly is the case with Naby, because it has been admitted. Did you see [name escaped me, the South African lass with the voice that annoys people] interview/special feature on Naby? She mentioned him struggling with the tactics at his previous clubs but then getting to grips with them. Liverpool and Klopp is clearly a step up from that.

Someone said that Naby hasn't learned the language.  Liverpool aren't best pleased with him as he should have been getting English lessons last year, but he didn't.

4 hours ago, razor said:

Someone said that Naby hasn't learned the language.  Liverpool aren't best pleased with him as he should have been getting English lessons last year, but he didn't.

Sauce?