Quantcast
Rick and Morty... - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Aw Geez

Rick and Morty...

It's been quiet on work with loads off on their holidays. So I've watched them all through twice.

Hope nobody catches me. Aw geeeez.

38 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Only one episode. Bastards. I thought I read that Adult Swim were going to air the first five episodes back to back. 

No mate. Weekly episodes. They're only releasing the first 5 episodes of season 4 this year. We have to wait until next year to get the rest.

• Upvote 1

Had a read online and there’s actually only gonna be five episodes of the series originally, one a week, then they’re taking a break for an unspecified amount of time before showing the second five episodes of the series at some point next year. What the fuck?

Also, there’s a post-credits scene in this week’s episode.  

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

Two seconds out. 

I'd literally just finished watching the episode.

Strange how they're going about doing season 4, but it's back and there's multiple seasons confirmed, so I'll take it.

Can anyone do a decent impression of Rick or Morty, my attempts are fucking terrible. The Morty whine would be a great retort when your missus is having a moan.

25 minutes ago, Elite said:

Can anyone do a decent impression of Rick or Morty, my attempts are fucking terrible. The Morty whine would be a great retort when your missus is having a moan.

My bird moaned at me for saying “PICKLE RIIIIICK!” all the time. That’s the only one I’ve got though. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My bird moaned at me for saying “PICKLE RIIIIICK!” all the time. That’s the only one I’ve got though. 

I've got loads of Catarrh at the moment so am probably in my peak Rick state

The creativity in this show is what makes it special, some of the minor details have me in stitches. For example in episode one of season 4, Morty blasts the police and they all split into little pieces, gain legs and run away.