Quantcast
Prince Philip... - Page 9 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Prince Philip...

5 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Both valid points, although I wonder how much fighting he actually did do considering most people of high status manage to sit in rooms telling people where they need to fight - however it's hard to justify what he did with the car just because of this point. Many people not only fought for the country but many paid a far higher price for it than he did, lest we forget. 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/dec/28/monarchy.davidsmith

4 hours ago, halewood pete said:

CPS will decide it's not in the public interest to prosecute

Of course they will. He would argue he is no longer a danger having surrendered his licence voluntarily. Pity the arrogant prick didn't do that immediately and compensate the victims rather than wait for plod to drop by and twist his arm. Any way Maj has got him one of these to ease the pain.

Fun Time Junior Driver Infant Steering Wheel

4 hours ago, halewood pete said:

CPS will decide it's not in the public interest to prosecute

That's what I'm expecting.

3 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

So did countless others. They didn't really have a choice in the matter and they weren't kept in the lap of luxury for the rest of their lives at others expense.

So what?

I don't see your point here.

What you say is all true but that still doesn't mean it's ok to call him a Nazi as he actually fought them for 4 years unlike you or me

He may or may not be a bad cunt, I don't know as I have zero interest in the Royals and I don't care, either, but he should be offered the same respect as the other veterans of WW2

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, mattyq said:

So what?

I don't see your point here.

What you say is all true but that still doesn't mean it's ok to call him a Nazi as he actually fought them for 4 years unlike you or me

He may or may not be a bad cunt, I don't know as I have zero interest in the Royals and I don't care, either, but he should be offered the same respect as the other veterans of WW2

I didn't call him a Nazi.

He gets away with all sorts of shit because of who he is. It's all put down to good old Phillip and his age or eccentricity. As you probably know I'm no fan of the royal either and Nazi or not, he and the rest of them can get to fuck.

On 20/07/2018 at 14:12, Captain Turdseye said:

... is rumoured to have shuffled off this mortal coil.

Devastating news for all concerned. First Brexit, now this.

Told you all but nobody would listen to me. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Fuck me you knew before they told the queen! 

Not just me. 

My bird’s sister works with a woman whose Auntie works with the royals. This is serious ITK information. None of that Paulie D bullshit.

• Upvote 2

Fuck sake the fall out isn't even worth the deadpool points. if they fuck about with the football they can fuck right off 

Just now, Dr Nowt said:

Thinking of Piers Morgan at this difficult time. 

Chiefly, thinking he should throw himself on the funeral pyre, the human fucking blancmange.