Quantcast
Prince Philip... - Page 34 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Prince Philip...

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Prince Andrew is a pervy uncle to the world.

Bet he has a bag of Werthers Originals in his pocket.

Would you like a sweetie young niece?, they're in my trouser pocket, help yourself.....

That was grim. Her Indoors was watching so went out. Couldn't get a seat in the pub garden as it was heaving. Probably all trying to miss this shitfest as well.

Wonder how much money it cost?

Just now, tokyojoe said:

That was grim. Her Indoors was watching so went out. Couldn't get a seat in the pub garden as it was heaving. Probably all trying to miss this shitfest as well.

Wonder how much money it cost?

To be honest mate I doubt it cost much at all. The forces lot are obliged to work it as its their duty and I doubt the church charged for the service. in-fact, suits and the jeep aside I bet it cost hardly a thing. The security around it would have all been obliged as well. 

42 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I watched them walk behind down to the service, I wanted to see the Navy lads tribute (waheeyy) because they will have been put through the shit getting the drill for today right. Thought the walk down behind the jeep was actually quite intriguing/solemn to watch but then they showed that nonces face so I put the snooker back on. 

Easy to forget you're watching a family who've lost a loved one. 

Yeah but all the reds get re-racked before the next frame so it's all tickety-boo.

Went to check the cricket scores and every game has been stopped for 75 minutes because of the funeral , fuck me what a shithouse aids-laden bunch of arselickers there are in this country.

We went to Costco in Haydock this afternoon, got there about 2:40.

Shows my card to get in and the fella says that everything is stopping at 3:00 for a minutes silence for Prince Philip.

Yeah, good luck with that I said. I didn't notice anything stopping.

There's no respect these days!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

We went to Costco in Haydock this afternoon, got there about 2:40.

Shows my card to get in and the fella says that everything is stopping at 3:00 for a minutes silence for Prince Philip.

Yeah, good luck with that I said. I didn't notice anything stopping.

There's no respect these days!

I’m sure that in their head and heart each and every person was joining in as they were pushing their trolleys around....

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Regardless of views on the royals etc, that is a fucking sad, sad picture.

Screenshot_20210417-182453_BBC News.jpg

Yeah, arl arse that. She's never pissed me off so I really feel for her. Seems to have a lot of grace and dignity about her. Unfortunately her title stands for a lot of gobshites. Fucking hell I feel awful seeing that. 

She's a very elderly woman who has just lost her husband of 70+ years. It is very sad and you would have to be a completely soulless bastard not to feel some sympathy for her.

I just object to having it rammed down my throat and all the bollocks that has come with it.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Regardless of views on the royals etc, that is a fucking sad, sad picture.

Screenshot_20210417-182453_BBC News.jpg

Yeah mate. Thought the same thing when I saw it on the news this evening

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Harry's Lad said:

She's a very elderly woman who has just lost her husband of 70+ years. It is very sad and you would have to be a completely soulless bastard not to feel some sympathy for her.

I just object to having it rammed down my throat and all the bollocks that has come with it.

It's arlarse watching her grief if you ask me. 

11 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Thought Andrew was a bit infra dig.

image.png

Sorry mate that picture is older than Prince Philip was when he died