You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Prince Philip...

1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

Your joke was literally that a straight man was being threatened with gay sex for standing up for gay rights. That's pretty offensive.

You need an unexpected finger up the arse mate. Honest, eyes roll back like the undertaker. 

Your joke was literally that a straight man was being threatened with gay sex for standing up for gay rights. That's pretty offensive.

To whom? The ‘man’ in question doesn’t fucking exist because it was a fucking joke. Can’t be offensive to you because you are a poo bay advocate.  So fucking who? 

Just now, A Red said:

I took the piss out of one today. I do it constantly, and he and his partner do it to me. I dont do hatred though, you did.

Yeah neither do I. I leant into a couple of stereoptypes, and used the word twat. That doesn't make it hate speech, it makes it derogatory, the same thing as you've admitted to doing.

Just now, Duff Man said:

Yeah neither do I. I leant into a couple of stereoptypes, and used the word twat. That doesn't make it hate speech, it makes it derogatory, the same thing as you've admitted to doing.

Fuck all wrong with the word 'twat' and I'll stand by Duff Man on this. 

You did a bit more than "leant into", it was quite clearly hatred. 

Here it is again -

Obviously when I said "gay" I was inferring he was a soft, mincey, spandex wearing twat. I don't really know which way he butters his bread to be honest but I'm willing to bet he drops anchor in poo bay. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

To whom? The ‘man’ in question doesn’t fucking exist because it was a fucking joke. Can’t be offensive to you because you are a poo bay advocate.  So fucking who? 

No, to gay people. But again, if they're all just jokes now - which is what you're saying - then I'm not "a massive homophobe" or a "homophobic cunt", am I.

So again, for at least the 6th time, are they just jokes, or are they evidence of someone being a homophobe?

Just now, A Red said:

You did a bit more than "leant into", it was quite clearly hatred. 

Here it is again -

Obviously when I said "gay" I was inferring he was a soft, mincey, spandex wearing twat. I don't really know which way he butters his bread to be honest but I'm willing to bet he drops anchor in poo bay. 

Says the man who makes derogatory comments about gay people. But which bit is hate speech, exactly?

No, to gay people. But again, if they're all just jokes now - which is what you're saying - then I'm not "a massive homophobe" or a "homophobic cunt", am I.

So again, for at least the 6th time, are they just jokes, or are they evidence of someone being a homophobe?

Ha ha, so now you’ve been painted wonderfully into a corner you expect me to give you a ladder?  Nah mate, you can fuck right off. 

You came after me, you got caught out.  

Constant and relentless now have different meanings. 

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Ha ha, so now you’ve been painted wonderfully into a corner you expect me to give you a ladder?  Nah mate, you can fuck right off. 

You came after me, you got caught out.  

Constant and relentless now have different meanings. 

How fuck have I got caught out, when it's you who won't answer the question?

AGAIN: are they just jokes, or are they evidence of someone being a homophobe?

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Everyone has their right to react to anything the wish they choose. 

That probably read out better in your head. 

Just now, Duff Man said:

How fuck have I got caught out, when it's you who won't answer the question?

AGAIN: are they just jokes, or are they evidence of someone being a homophobe?

How the fuck have I got caught out, when it’s you who won’t answer the question?

AGAIN: did I make the joke constantly and relentlessly?

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

How the fuck have I got caught out, when it’s you who won’t answer the question?

AGAIN: did I make the joke constantly and relentlessly?

Fine, let's just go with that one joke.

Now, are they just jokes, or are they evidence of someone being a homophobe?

5 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Fine, let's just go with that one joke.

Now, are they just jokes, or are they evidence of someone being a homophobe?

Duff lad. Its not going well for you, now probably best you leave it alone. *pats head*

• Upvote 1

Just now, A Red said:

Duff lad. Its not going well for you, now probably best you leave it alone. *pats head*

Sure dude. If you don't want to point out which bit's hate speech, why don't you share some of the derogatory comments you've made about gay people?

Just now, Duff Man said:

Sure dude. If you don't want to point out which bit's hate speech, why don't you share some of the derogatory comments you've made about gay people?

Now you've gone and used the word "dude" Oh dear.

Its this -

Obviously when I said "gay" I was inferring he was a soft, mincey, spandex wearing twat. I don't really know which way he butters his bread to be honest but I'm willing to bet he drops anchor in poo bay. That's besides the point anyway. I just think he's lame

Just now, A Red said:

Now you've gone and used the word "dude" Oh dear.

Its this -

Obviously when I said "gay" I was inferring he was a soft, mincey, spandex wearing twat. I don't really know which way he butters his bread to be honest but I'm willing to bet he drops anchor in poo bay. That's besides the point anyway. I just think he's lame

So, guy who's made derogatory comments about gay people, you can't actually point out why it's hate speech?

Just now, Duff Man said:

So, guy who's made derogatory comments about gay people, you can't actually point out why it's hate speech?

And "guy" as well. Fucking hell mate

It is quite clearly showing hatred, its not done in humour. Seriously, give it up.