Quantcast
Prince Philip... - Page 11 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Prince Philip...

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Tyler -  "99 quite poignant as thats the year Manchester United had that FAMOUS night in Barcelona against bayern to win the european cup incidentally they knocked liverpool OUT of the FA Cup that year and Liverpool finished the season 7th conceding 49 goals anyway back to the PALACE and lets not forget the 3:3 draw in 2014 that all but ended liverpools title charge"  

This will of course be all our fault.

10 minutes ago, torahboy said:

Like Boycott getting itchy feet on 99 and getting run out going for a quick single, it's been a long, boring, unpleasant and irritating experience watching this fucking old racist crawl through his life while much better, less rewarded and untrumpeted old servicemen have left the field before him. At last, it's over.

That eulogy may need a little work before the Palace approve it. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Arlene Foster is already on the news harping on about him fucking hell 

A chance to change the subject.  She'll be made up.

2 minutes ago, skend04 said:

BBC shifting Bargain Hunt and showing the same news on every fucking channel is just taking the piss. 

It’s on Sky Sports too....Which makes me think are they going to call the sport that can’t be mentioned on here off ? Have the Daily Mail got enough time to get the ball rolling for it to happen ?

5 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m palming the kids off on their grandparents for the weekend so I can mourn in peace. 

He's gone.

Get over it.

• Upvote 1

Delay the lockdown relaxation, people out shopping and boozing next week is simply inappropriate given the news.

A solid 6 months of mourning is appropriate. Cancel the season as a mark of respect and carry over last years final positions.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Stickman said:

It’s on Sky Sports too....Which makes me think are they going to call the sport that can’t be mentioned on here off ? Have the Daily Mail got enough time to get the ball rolling for it to happen ?

Just checked. It's like they think it's not enough that it's on every free channel, we'll have to put it on the subscription channels too so all the middle classes know the news.

38 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

My mate who works for the bbc has just been called in for the weekend.  Brace yourselves.  

My first thoughts. Worse than Comic Relief 

Times like this make me realise it’s important to live and love so I’m unblocking TK and Gnasher and sending Piston a great big block of chocolate and some flowers. Life’s too short. 

2 minutes ago, Baltar said:

This is the main news on the BBC Sport website too. Was he a professional sportsman too?

Once got 18 hole in 1’s while riding a unicorn.