You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Prince Philip...

Once the Special Brew, Thunderbird and Mad Dog 20/20 start flowing in the beer garden after, I can see William and Harry having a punch up.

It’s a good thing though, they need it to clear the air. They’ll be best pals, sharing a pack of pork scratchings and arranging a wife swap party before closing time. 

9 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Once the Special Brew, Thunderbird and Mad Dog 20/20 start flowing in the beer garden after, I can see William and Harry having a punch up.

It’s a good thing though, they need it to clear the air. They’ll be best pals, sharing a pack of pork scratchings and arranging a wife swap party before closing time. 

I'd love Harry to bang him clean out then start calling Andrew a "despicable turbo-nonce" 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'd love Harry to bang him clean out then start calling Andrew a "despicable turbo-nonce" 

I reckon William might be harder than he looks. He wouldn’t be shy of picking his grandma’s babycham bottle off the table and attacking Harry with it either. These toffs fight dirty. 

Look's like Prince Phil has gone for the 3-2-2 formation. Youth and height at the back; Princess Anne as the Fox in the box; A nonce in the hole next to a relative unknown and the experience of Prince Chuck partnering sis up top.

He could pull this off!

image.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

3 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

I reckon William might be harder than he looks. He wouldn’t be shy of picking his grandma’s babycham bottle off the table and attacking Harry with it either. These toffs fight dirty. 

Reckon Harry's up for fighting dirty. 'My dad's better than yours'

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Elite said:

I wouldn't be surprised if that cunt James Cordon doesn't try to gate crash. The fat arse-licking bellend.

He’s no chance. The Queen’s had a word with security to be on the look out. Apparently she was well pissed off when he took all the mini scotch eggs and sliced pork pies off the buffet at Harry’s wedding. She got left with the cheese and pickled onions on a cocktail stick and a potted meat sandwich that had seen better days. 

9 minutes ago, Mudface said:

It's actually £1.50 a month postage and handling for 5 months, presumably they send it in bits and you have to stitch it back together.

They are very collectable those Steiff Teddies, my kids have a few each.

Surprised there wasn't a Captain Tom one with a zimmer frame accessory.

Very disappointed we haven’t had a voting register lottery so some random member of the public could win the Token Prole Golden Ticket to attend at the funeral.

If they had and I’d have won I’d have gone dressed in a bungle costume wearing an admiral’s uniform.

• Like 1

BBC having a big build up to the funeral programme on at the minute with Nicholas Witchell live from the castle showing the route the jeep will take and various dignitaries being interviewed parading their umpteen medals  

Kinda takes me back to when they used to have a Who’ll win the Cup on the Friday before the FA Cup Final 

Just now, Stickman said:

BBC having a big build up to the funeral programme on at the minute with Nicholas Witchell live from the castle and various dignitaries being interviewed and showing off their umpteen medals  

Kinda takes me back to when they used to have a Who’ll win the Cup on the Friday before the FA Cup Final 

Maybe they’ll do a Funeral ‘Question of Sport’ in the morning and have a reporter on the mini bus taking the family to the service. 

• Upvote 1