You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Prince Philip...

1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

Cool. Let's go with that.

Now, is that thing, that you've just stated we've both done, evidence of someone being a homophobe or not?

Constantly and relentlessly- now that didn’t happen did it?  You are just dishonest and incapable of admitting it. 

I know I’m not homophobic, but you accused me of it despite using worse language yourself.  You are now the proud owner of a paintbrush in a corner and asking me to help you out. 

Not happening.  You are a bit of a hypocrite and I’m not inclined to help.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Constantly and relentlessly- now that didn’t happen did it?  You are just dishonest and incapable of admitting it. 

I know I’m not homophobic, but you accused me of it despite using worse language yourself.  You are now the proud owner of a paintbrush in a corner and asking me to help you out. 

Not happening.  You are a bit of a hypocrite and I’m not inclined to help.  

I'll happily take back constantly and relentlessly. Let's go with however many jokes you think it was.

And I didn't accuse you of being homophobic. I said if we used your standard for deciding whether something was homophobic or not, then it definitely would be.

Now again, are they just jokes, or are they evidence of someone being a homophobe?

Just now, Rico1304 said:

‘Happily’ - it’s taken fucking over 4 hours!  You lied about me and being labelled homophobic is serious.  You don’t get to brush it off.  

Why did you pull me up? 

You’ve been caught out.  Just stop. 

I never labelled you homophobic. You, however, did label me a homophobe.

So, answer the question: are they just jokes, or are they evidence of someone being a homophobe?

1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

I never labelled you homophobic. You, however, did label me a homophobe.

So, answer the question: are they just jokes, or are they evidence of someone being a homophobe?

No, this is just not how it works chief.  You called me out.  Why’d you do that unless you thought it was bad?  

Then you get exposed for saying (subjectively) much worse stuff.  Mine was clearly a joke, yours a comment.  

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

No, this is just not how it works chief.  You called me out.  Why’d you do that unless you thought it was bad?  

Then you get exposed for saying (subjectively) much worse stuff.  Mine was clearly a joke, yours a comment.  

Hold on, you literally said it was a joke about 10 minutes ago. Is it a joke or is it a comment?

"You tell me that’s bad. That I’ve been relentless and constantly making bad jokes

I tell you you’ve done the same thing"

19 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

‘Happily’ - it’s taken fucking over 4 hours!  You lied about me and being labelled homophobic is serious.  You don’t get to brush it off.  

Why did you pull me up? 

You’ve been caught out.  Just stop. 

I'd absolutely agree with this, by the way, it is serious. But the mad thing is, that's what you've done, not me. So if we're gonna talk about lies, that's fairly big one right there, isn't it?

9 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Hold on, you literally said it was a joke about 10 minutes ago. Is it a joke or is it a comment?

"You tell me that’s bad. That I’ve been relentless and constantly making bad jokes

I tell you you’ve done the same thing"

Fucking hell. 

It’s amazing how this is still going on.  

YOU STARTED THIS.   You got caught out. Just fucking stop.  

Just now, Soft Joe said:

Where’s all the funny pictures taking the piss out of the Royals? I was expecting pages of them when I logged on tonight. Did not expect to get bogged down in this gay viper nest. Very disappointed.

I’m struggling to type and wank off Edward at the same time.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Fucking hell. 

It’s amazing how this is still going on.  

YOU STARTED THIS.   You got caught out. Just fucking stop.  

We've established that we've both made jokes about gay people, and that we've both stereotyped them. You literally said yourself that we'd both done the same thing. Now, the difference is, that you've labelled me "a massive homophobe" and "a homophobic cunt" on the back of it.

So, let's have another go at answering the question you've been dodging all night: is the thing that we've both done, evidence of being "a massive homophobe" and "a homophobic cunt" or not?

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m going to bed now.  

Hopefully all your mates who’ve been supporting you will carry on the fight.  Oh, hold on.  

Like the fella who makes derogatory comments about gay people in real life? That bloke? Yes I've really missed his support.

Just now, A Red said:

A quiet word Duff.

I'm used to having to defend a position that the majority might not agree with. You've been left to hang out and dry.

Yeah, again, what's the difference between mine and Rico's stereotyping, and all the other posts on here that have done likewise? And are you seriously saying that all the derogatory comments you've made about gay people in real life have never used stereotypes?

4 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Yeah, again, what's the difference between mine and Rico's stereotyping, and all the other posts on here that have done likewise? And are you seriously saying that all the derogatory comments you've made about gay people in real life have never used stereotypes?

The more you post the younger you get.

6 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

With his dedication to Islamophobia and transphobia Rico just hasn't got the time to be homophobic.

Tell you what, you give me a name of anyone who offers a reasonable critique of Islamism who isn’t ‘islamaphobic’ and someone who is a reasonable voice in the trans v women’s right movement and we can talk.  Just 2 names.  That’s all. 

(Reader, we shall never receive any names). 

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

The more you post the younger you get.

Shall we try again? What's the difference between mine and Rico's stereotyping, and all the other posts on here that have done likewise? And are you seriously saying that all the derogatory comments you've made about gay people in real life have never used stereotypes?

2 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Shall we try again? What's the difference between mine and Rico's stereotyping, and all the other posts on here that have done likewise? And are you seriously saying that all the derogatory comments you've made about gay people in real life have never used stereotypes?

Duff man. Let it go. All the people you thought would come out and defend you, havent. Theres a reason for this. They think youre a cunt.

7 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Drop it now mate. You're punching a wall. None of the people you're arguing with are bad lads and you  aren't one yourself. Just stop it. Nobody's won or lost just stop.