You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Prince Philip...

5 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

48 hours after the crash. Might as well pull a fucking banner behind him which says 'fuck off you peasant cunts'.

Police speak to Prince Philip for not wearing seat belt

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46935721

Prince Philip 'drives like he's only one on road' and is 'notorious in Sandringham'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-philip-drives-like-hes-13882714

I thought the message sent to the people who were injured in the crash was especially odious...

'The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh would like to be remembered to you'

8 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

The foul decrepit old Nazi should have his licence confiscated and he should be lashed into a nursing home. 

These rich cunts should not be allowed to endager the public, they are not above the law. 

He doesn't have a license which is kinda the point. Decrepit is true , Nazi is wrong given what Hitler did to Greece .

3 hours ago, magicrat said:

He doesn't have a license which is kinda the point. Decrepit is true , Nazi is wrong given what Hitler did to Greece .

I think you'll find that there is a Nazi connection with him irrespective of what Hitler did to Greece. His sisters were married to high ranking Nazi officials. 

An absolute abomination of a human being who acts with impunity. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Reds4Life said:

I think you'll find that there is a Nazi connection with him irrespective of what Hitler did to Greece. His sisters were married to high ranking Nazi officials. 

Much as I detest the old fart in his defence his family split up after the Greek monarchy was run out of town in the early twenties. He grew up in Britain , a couple of his elder sisters went to Germany and as you say married Nazis. His mother actually sheltered Jews in Athens during the German occupation. 

The woman who was in the car he hit talks about what happened after the accident. She's still not been interviews by the police. She's a royalist but she's blaming him and wants him to be treated exactly like she would had she caused an accident.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-46951142/prince-philip-crash-was-surreal-says-injured-woman

The Greek has finally apologised . He was obviously too busy taking delivery of his new Range Rover and driving it around with no seat-belt to get round to it earlier. Mrs Fairbrother who broke her wrist in the crash said "it was a nice touch". No it wasn't you daft bint, it was a pathetic attempt to mitigate the bad publicity and the ancient fart couldn't give a flying fuck whether you lived or died just as long as you don't clutter up the roads around Sandringham.

A nice touch would have been to buy her a new car and promise never to get behind the wheel again. Arrogant fucking cunt.

The Duke of Edinburgh has written to a woman injured in a car crash he was involved in near Sandringham in Norfolk to say that he is "deeply sorry".

Prince Philip wished Emma Fairweather a "speedy recovery", adding that he was "somewhat shaken after the accident".

The 97-year-old suggested he did not see the car she was a passenger in on 17 January because of bright sun.

His Land Rover Freelander collided with a Kia driven by Ms Fairweather's friend after he pulled out of a driveway.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Voluntarily gave up his licence I doubt he had one in the first place , the CPS are now going to take this into consideration as to if they press charges over his reckless driving umm I'm smelling  something smelly here 

CPS will decide it's not in the public interest to prosecute

On 1/27/2019 at 2:02 PM, magicrat said:

The 97-year-old suggested he did not see the car she was a passenger in on 17 January because of bright sun.

Couldn't see but pulled out anyway, clear admission of guilt surely?

They will do fuck all because he's an inbred royal cunt who we should all be in thrall to. 

If any of us did that we'd be in serious fucking trouble. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/20/2019 at 11:49 PM, Reds4Life said:

I've got no love for the Royal Family but this sort of thing doesn't sit right with me.

He actually fought the Nazis for 4 years and for this, if nothing else, deserves our respect

55 minutes ago, mattyq said:

I've got no love for the Royal Family but this sort of thing doesn't sit right with me.

He actually fought the Nazis for 4 years and for this, if nothing else, deserves our respect

So did countless others. They didn't really have a choice in the matter and they weren't kept in the lap of luxury for the rest of their lives at others expense.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mattyq said:

42 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

So did countless others. They didn't really have a choice in the matter and they weren't kept in the lap of luxury for the rest of their lives at others expense.

Both valid points, although I wonder how much fighting he actually did do considering most people of high status manage to sit in rooms telling people where they need to fight - however it's hard to justify what he did with the car just because of this point. Many people not only fought for the country but many paid a far higher price for it than he did, lest we forget.