You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How confident do you feel for next season?

Section_31

I hope we get Real Madrid in the group stages and absolutely rifle them at their gaff, the cheating cunts.

Nah I want them in the knockout stage.

Don't want to be giving them a dry bumming and afterwards them still getting away with limping in to the next round.

I want it to hurt.

Eh? It'll be the same for our rivals

i used to think the same thing but a lot of refs seem to be going out of their way Not to give us pens at anfield. Like they are making a point oh look at me not being swayed by the kop.

i used to think the same thing but a lot of refs seem to be going out of their way Not to give us pens at anfield. Like they are making a point oh look at me not being swayed by the kop.

https://tomkinstimes.com/2018/03/refereeing-scandals-penalties-go-to-brits-continues-to-make-life-hard-for-liverpool/

Did we get 3 last season in league?

That is laughable for one of the most attacking teams in league

With the spine we are developing, with the team we can now put together on paper; with the quality of both the first team and the support cast and the enthusiasm of the manager; it's hard not to tingle with uncontrolled enthusiasm.

Plus - up until now our rivals are looking un-enthused and are not showing any signs of tangible improvement.......

Tell you what lads............This could be ou.....

oh fuck it I've seen this film before - top 4 at best.

I don't think we'll win the league. ManCity are still considerably better at breaking down the defensive teams based on what I've seen... if we start converting those draws in to wins in the early stages, and teams realise that attacking ManCity is the only way to get something, from them, then perhaps we have a sniff. But until I see evidence of that, I still think we're in a battle for second with whoever happens to be consistent enough. 

ManUtd haven't really added, but were very consistent... Jose may have a meltdown, so anything is possible there. 

Arsenal have a new manager, who's added some snide to the team, which is what they needed. Maybe they'll put in a strong run, but it'll take a while for it to all settle. 

Chelsea have a new manager, but may still lose some of their star players... hard to predict.

Tottenham haven't really added to their squad, but they're a decent team, with a striker who gets lots of goals. 

I think it's between us, ManUtd and Spurs for second, with Arsenal probably next in line unless Chelsea gather their shit quickly. 

I hope that no team is running away with it early on (unless it's us)

We've had a couple of potentially tasty title races ruined by the champions having it nailed down quickly, either man city last year or Chelsea the year before.

If it's a close one thhen there could be 3 or 4 fighting for it around may, which should be fun, takes a bit if the spice out when it's just a fight for 2nd.