Quantcast
Alisson Becker - Page 98 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
aRdja

Alisson Becker

35 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Well thats just fucking great. How 'ITK' is this fella? This is the worst news possible. 

I think the This Is Anfield forum banned him from being quoted on there because of the levels of his bullshit, Stig.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

I think the This Is Anfield forum banned him from being quoted on there because of the levels of his bullshit, Stig.

Aah that helps my pre-match nerves. 

Fuck me him being out again is the last thing we need. 

Genuinely would rather a really decent number 2 like Romero than anything else in the transfer window.

If we have a good number 2, taking it that Ali could miss a few games over the course of this season, that could be the difference between winning the league and/or a cup run. 

Hate getting personal with players. Adrian seems a good lad, but we might as well be a goal down with him starting a game.

31 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Such an unsettled back 4 with this fella in goal is asking for trouble. He’s bad enough with the best defenders in the world in front of him

We need a draw tonight to qualify, so doing our best to dominate the ball and perhaps take less chances than normal might be the best plan. Don't put them under unnecessary pressure at the back and just focus on getting through the group. We've a sharp forward line who can hopefully take chances if they come their way and the more we have the ball, the more chance we have of getting one of those lads on the ball. And who knows, maybe alisson is fit. 

23 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I like Adrian and I think he's been properly villified for no good reason.  

He's absolutely, shockingly woeful.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Genuinely would rather a really decent number 2 like Romero than anything else in the transfer window.

If we have a good number 2, taking it that Ali could miss a few games over the course of this season, that could be the difference between winning the league and/or a cup run. 

Hate getting personal with players. Adrian seems a good lad, but we might as well be a goal down with him starting a game.

Romero is a good call. Heaton too.

33 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I like Adrian and I think he's been properly villified for no good reason.  

I wouldn't say with no good reasons, he has dropped a few complete & costly clangers.

I do agree with the overall sentiment though.

Hasn't Alisson's wide just announced she's pregnant or had a baby? If he's got a wrist injury, it's understandable.

On a serious note, Firmino didn't train before the Atalanta game and Pearce etc were straight in there with "Firmino isn't injured, he'll be available tomorrow".

Radio silence on Alisson.

The greatest club side in the world -- which we are, when the 11 are fit -- cannot afford to have a muppet like Adrian as the go-to alternative. Especially during high risk covid times.

Just now, Alex_K said:

The greatest club side in the world -- which we are, when the 11 are fit -- cannot afford to have a muppet like Adrian as the go-to alternative. Especially during high risk covid times.

I don't agree. He's absolutely dropped a couple of bollocks, zero doubt about that but he's also made some really good saves and kept us in games at times, especially at the start of last season when we won every game with him in goal.

I wouldn't have him as my Number 1 but he's one of the best of the second choices. 

• Upvote 1

James Pearce says Alison starts tonight, all injury rumours are false, on twitter

34 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Hasn't Alisson's wide just announced she's pregnant or had a baby? If he's got a wrist injury, it's understandable.

On a serious note, Firmino didn't train before the Atalanta game and Pearce etc were straight in there with "Firmino isn't injured, he'll be available tomorrow".

Radio silence on Alisson.

Bit harsh on the girl, she only had the baby 2 weeks ago. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Reckoner said:

James Pearce says Alison starts tonight, all injury rumours are false, on twitter

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Just checked his feed and I don't see it...

Who could we get as a good back up keeper ?

if you are back up, and just back up, there might be a reason !

• Upvote 1