You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alisson Becker

aRdja

If the Echo is correct, this is fucking ridiculous: Allisson has already been called up for the Brasil squad's next set of internationals in mid November. That before he's returned to fitness with Liverpool and likely only played one league game, west ham if he plays. Clubs need to stamp this shit out.

5 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Whilst I don't rate Ederson as highly as a lot seem too, it makes it especially annoying that Brazil feel the need to potentially damage our player when they have him as back up.

I don't think Ederson was in the last squad, dunno why. He seems to have made it back into this one though. I'm not too worried though, if he's fit, it won't harm sharpening him up. 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, an tha said:

Read he didn't train as a 'precaution' - wrist injury.

But that was just one of many twatter opinions including Covid.

Of course as he wasn't training then something is up.

A precaution with our medical team usually means at least a month out 

• Upvote 2

This stuff should be in the shiteness of modern football. Someone starts a rumour. Someone else sees the rumour on the internet then someone claiming to be an ITK says yeah, they can confirm the rumour as they've had whispers. Then the rumour becomes 'the truth.'

Really falling out of love with football and all this bullshit.

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Well thats just fucking great. How 'ITK' is this fella? This is the worst news possible. 

Multiple sources telling me he be tested positive for talking shite. 

This may or may not true be.